Kate Jones @swimmer519

Ummmm, hey!

I am Kate Jones!

I am 12 years old and I go to Goode Middle School!

Don't tell anybody, but I am a demigod!

Snarky sarcastic daughter of Ares at your service!

Another bully shoves me up against a locker.

See my method, instead of using physical efforts, I can create just as much damage speaking.

And no, it is not because I am to lazy to wipe that losers snot and blood off my shirt (Well, that might be part of it.).

Mackenzie, the school bully, says "Oh My Gosh! Where did you get those weird clothes? Gap? Ugh!"

Didn't bother me a bit! But it would be a little fun getting revenge!

"Oh My Gosh! Girl, no, they are from TJ Max! And you call yourself a fashionista!" I say.

She glares at me and grabs my necklace, yanking it off my neck!

Oh no she didn't!

I act helpless and start fake crying.

Mackenzie looks at me tauntingly and bends down to wave the necklace in my face.

I suddenly tackle her and, with some pretty cool moves, judo flip her(courtesy of training from Annabeth) and grab her necklace.

The 7 suddenly spot me and scream "Kate, what did you get yourself into this time!"

They drag me off Mackenzie and rush me to the car giving me some ambrosia(Who knew fake nails are weapons?)

"What?" I say. "She deserved it."

Annabeth shakes her head.

"What did she do?" Hazel asks.

"She took my necklace, the one my mom gave me before she passed."

Percy says "Seriously, Kate, we visit your school one day for PALS and we find you fighting another girl! You go girl!"

And that was how Percy got a concussion from the rest of the seven, including me, slapping him too hard.

Like it?

Trivia, who is the constellation who was Artemis' lover until she rejected him in BOO.