DR Annabeth

Annabeth's POV

I walked through the school, my face down, trying not to draw any attention to myself but everybody still looked.

The Queen Mean Girl of Dorris Lite High, Amy Jones, shoved me up against a locker.

"Hey AnnaFreak, guess what? I found out I am the favorite daughter of Aphrodite! That make me infinitely better than you!" Amy said, twirling her fake extensions and smirking through her 15 layers of makeup.

I tried not to attack her. I knew Amy was no demigod, she lived with both of her parents.

"You are no demigod" I said quietly.

"What did you say McFreak?" Amy asked, her posse laughing.

"I said YOU ARE NO DEMIGOD!" I screamed, finally losing my temper.

Amy was shocked for a moment, but soon recovered.

"How do you know, Annabeth? I am a demigod, and you are a nobody! How dare you question me, the Queen of this school!" Amy screeched.

"Give me your hand." I said, quiet.

"What!? No why would you need my hand! You are a nobody! Why would I give my hand to a nobody!" Amy said, stuttering.

"Let me reintroduce myself!" I shouted, frustrated

I am Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and arts, literature and crafts!

I am the one of the retrievers of the Golden Fleece!

I fought and the Titan and Giant War!

I am Co-Head of Camp Half-Blood, with my boyfriend, Percy Jackson!

I am a Survivor of Tartarus!

I am the Retriever of the Athena Parenthos!

I am the fighter of Arachne and countless other monsters!

Now give me your hand!"

Everyone gasped, they have never seen me so angry!

I had the blessing of Athena!

Amy gave me her hand, and I brought my Celestial Bronze knife across it, but it just passed through.

"As I thought, you are no demigod." I say, before walking out of the school.

**********************************************************************************

Did you guys like it? Please vote, add, and follow! Please comment what you think of the book and some ideas!

-PercyJacksonGreek