Elbow Keen @h8oney

I am having an Uploadathon! 5 updates a day until I am done with the requests!

Hi, I am Elbow Keen.

I know, weird name, but I don't know what was going through my parents head when they named me.

'Oh wow! We have a daughter! Let's name her Elbow.'

Really?

Ok, well back to the story.

So this really weird thing happened to me, and I still can't find out if it was a dream or not, maybe you can help me decide.

I am friends with this really nice girl named Annabeth, we are dorm mates at Stanford.

So one day she invites me to meet her friends, should be normal right?

Well this was far from normal.

Ok, so first we are going out for coffee and Annabeth's mysterious boyfriend who I just found out was real pulls out a freaking pen, it turns into a sword, and kills this weird bat thing!

Then I look around, and nobody else seems to have seen this!

Then she rushes me to a weird house, and starts muttering "I don't know why the monsters are attracted to her! She isn't a demigod, she must be a clear sighted mortal!"

Then she pulls out this weird phone with an Omega on the back and calls somebody named Nico, and he appears out of the shadows and drags us to a place named Camp Half Blood!

After that, a weird horse human thing named Chiron tells her "Just transport her back to where she came from."

And now I am back at Stanford and Annabeth is telling me this whole thing was a dream!

What do you think?

Sorry, crazy hard to follow chapter, but I need to get my writing skills warmed up!

What do you think about it, should I write more like this?

Trivia! In BOO, I think, what was the name of the cow like things Frank defeated in Venice?