"..So what?? You wasn't into it? She couldn't do it right?" I shook my head no. "Nah, she was doing a good job...it was more of a mental thing stopping me, you know?"

He frowned. "Nah nigga, I don't know." I sighed, not wanting to get into details with him. "It was feeling good and all, for the time she was doing it, but it also felt weird, like my mind wasn't into it like how my body was." He nodded slowly.

"And I eventually just told her to stop, and after she left, I ain't really wanna be around her no more....and the worst part about it was....I was thinking about Simone for the rest of the night."

Both of his brows shot up. "Word?" I nodded. "Yeah." I sighed and leaned back into the couch. "That whole experience had my head fucked up....I honestly think I couldn't finish because of the love I have for Simone, I couldn't get her ass off my damn mind, it was like she was haunting me or some shit."

He slightly chuckled. "That could be reason, it's possible." I sighed. "Ion even know what to do now." He frowned. "You sound like you wana be with Simone again." I paused before answering.

"...Man Ion know." Craig sighed and sat up straight. "You want my advice? I say you go home and fix yo shit with Simone, it's obvious that's where you wanna be, shit, you couldn't even bust because you wanna be with her ass."

I was silent. "Y'all done took this whole seperating shit to far, we all fam, and y'all needa start acting like it." I ran a hand down my face, confused from all of this.

"My mama said the same thing, but I'll think about it. I gotta get my mind right before I make any moves." He nodded. "Ight....so wassup with you and Ryelle now? I know you said you don't really wanna be around her, but you just can't cut the bitch off like that."

I chuckled. "I don't wanna do her like that, since we are friends and all, but I definetely gotta tell her that we crossed the line, and that shit ain't never gunna happen again...and I don't want her in that way." He nodded. "And when you gunna tell her that?"

"Ima see her tommorow most likely, so ima tell her then." He nodded. "Ight."

SIMONE P.O.V.

I kept my headphones in my ears as I stepped inside the shop. The paparazzi had been out here everyday since Augusts' radio interview, and they even waited for me across the street from Aliyah's school. I've been trying my best to ignore them and so far I've been doing a good job.

"Well, well, well, look who's late." Ellis said placing his magazine down and standing up from the couch. "You must of forgot Im the boss, I can come in whenever I like." I sat my bag down by one of the registers and turned to them.

"Guess what I did this morning?" They both motioned for me to continue, not wanting to guess. "I went to see my lawyer, and I filed for a legal seperation." Kerri's brows shot up. "You did?" I nodded my head yes.

"Yeah, I just finished all the paper work, and it's being processed as we speak." "Damn." She mumbled. "So why you ain't just file for divorce? Ain't it the same thing?" Ellis asked me, sititng back down.

"No it's not, and I didn't file for divorce because Im not sure If Im ready to take that step." He frowned. "So why get the legal seperation, y'all already seperated." I nodded. "We are, but it's not by law, I just wanted to get it so it makes our situation a little less messy, you know?"

Kerri nodded. "Where did you even get a idea like that?"I sighed. "Actually Sean mentioned it to me last night, and I looked into it before I went to bed, and I decided it was something that I wanted to do, so I scheduled a meeting this morning and got it done." She lifted a brow.

"So Sean told you to file for legal seperation?" I shook my head. "No, he mentioned it to me, we were having a conversation about something and it came up,he wasn't trying to push me to do it or anything, it was just a suggestion." She nodded slowly.

"Well I guess, as long as your doing if for the right reasons." I frowned. "What do you mean for the right reasons?"

"I mean, did you really think it all the way through first? I hope your not just doing this because you want a legal title on you and Augusts' relationship so you can move forward with Sean." I shook my head.

"No Im not, I want it because were already seperated, and were living seperate lives, I want to protect myself,and move on without having the fact that Im still legally married in the back of my head. And who knows, even though Im not ready now, maybe this could be the first step before divorce."

They both were silent. "Alright, well, do your thang girl."

***************************

I pulled into Augusts' hotel and hit the locks. "You ready to see daddy?" Aliyah nodded, smiling like crazy. I stepped out of the car and opened the door for her, helping her with her bags. "There he is!" Aliyah semi-yelled. I looked up to see August making his way over to the car, with his arms held out, awaiting Aliyah's embrace.

"Hey daddy!" He scooped her up and gave her a kiss. "Hey princess." I slid back into the car and closed the door. "I'll be back to get you on Sunday, alright Li-Li?" She nodded her head. "Okay." I slid my keys in the ignition and was just about to start up the car, when I heard August speak to me.

"Hol up." I turned to the side to see him standing infront of my window. "I need to talk to you real quick." I sighed and took my hand off my keys. He looked back at Aliyah to make sure she wasn't listening. "...I think it's about time that we need to atleast be on speaing terms...you know, for Aliyah." I nodded my head."...Ok..fine."

I put my hand back on my keys, when he started talking again. "And." He started. "I wanted to let you know that after today, I won't be staying here at the hotel....I got a condo not to far from here." I lifted a brow. "Oh...so you got your own place?"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah...I couldn't stay here anymore, I need my own space." I nodded. "Well good for you." I started. "Since we're speaking now, I might as well give you a heads up about something." He frowned. "Something like what?"

"I met with a lawyer today, and I started some paperwork for a legal seperation, you should be getting a call from your lawyer today or tommorow, giving you details on everything." The look on his face let me know he was shocked and very confused. "A legal seperation? When did we decide on that??"

"When did we decide to announce our seperation to the world??" He was silent. "I made the decision already, the papers should be coming in a few business days, after you and lawyer discuss whatever you need to discuss....if you have any questions concering the seperation or Aliyah, call me."

I started up the car and backed out of my parking space. "Oh, and don't forget to text me the new address of your place." I looked him up and down before taking off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote/Comment!!