2| Sean

Sean had just come out of a month long meeting or at least that's how it felt. Trying to talk sense into investors and stakeholders who thought the company belonged to them. He held the biggest part of shares for heaven's sake.
It was his lunch break anyways, maybe he'd eat away all the irritation he was trying to keep in check.

Skyward was built on hard work, sweat, and most peculiarly, a life gone wrong. Something Sean hated reliving.

There was a difference between him and basic people. While some people drank away their lives and used crucial hours for pointless things like partying, Sean had built himself a thriving company and secured his life as it's CEO.

He didn't have anything against those who just wanted to have a good time but he pitied those who made it their lifeline.
In fact, trying to have a good time was how he met one of the most beneficial people to his life.

Now standing outside a white door that was almost becoming routine, Sean took a deep breath. Even to this day, he still got nervous.

The person who responded to the name Jade wasn't someone you just relaxed around. Thoughts of the company were put at the back of his mind as his blood danced in anticipation.

Despite all this, he stepped in like he owned the place, eyes quickly scanning to find the antidote to all his irritation. He saw the tall figure regarding him like a tiger locked onto his prey.

Tall, because right under his chin was considered tall. He was very tall, not the average height by all means.
The figure he searched out was also lean and wiry, not particularly skinny but thin nonetheless.
Dark hair that was brown and almost, but not quite black.
Hazel eyes that mirrored his own if that didn't make him giddy every time he came to the realization.
A little cute nose that rested just above two full and rosy lips that let out the most vile things he'd ever heard and made his mind go blank every time they met his.

There was just one word for him. Jade was hot, from the tips of his toes to the strands of his hair. Damn.

The weird part was that with someone like Jade, he was sure he was supposed to be the tiger. But he'd been so so wrong from the time they first met. Jade had prowled and marked and caged him, rendering him powerless even before any words had been exchanged.

Sean had been pretty sure it was the alcohol but a mythical creature had sat next to him. The creature had looked at him and Sean was so enamored with him that he'd kept on looking at him, even smiling a little.

He made no move forward, no initiative, just stared.

Jade had looked back and he thought he recognized a mischievous glint in his eyes. Still, Sean stared.

Jade now gave him all of his attention, eyes holding Sean's without even an ounce of hesitation in them. Very intriguing...

By this time, Sean's breath had already hitched. Jade then let his fingers dance around where Sean's hand was resting, all the while keeping his gaze on Sean's face.
The one which Sean kept focused on his hand, unable to guess if Jade was going to touch him or not.

The tiger prowled.

The marking had come with the sensations when Jade had finally touched him, like he knew the exact amount of time it would take to make Sean sensitive for his touch.
Ahh, now if he could only do that with no modesty...

Sean was quickly stunned by his thoughts. Just a while ago, he was thinking of how Jade was absolutely lovely and how he'd like to take him home and slam him against the wall and fuck his brains out.

And yet now he wanted to be played with, wanted to be teased? By someone who was obviously a bottom?
Oh wow, the wonders of alcohol.

The tiger caged him when Jade's hand slid up beneath Sean's shirt, causing unnecessary tingles everywhere. Sean could not move.

Jade did not rush, he did everything at his own pace and was completely patient while Sean's mind was in turmoil. How could a few touches from a stranger have him second guessing who he was?

By that time, Sean was already powerless to the man whose voice he hadn't even heard yet.

When Sean found a few brain cells that tried to do their job, he used them to ask to take Jade home and soon the deal was sealed, they were gone.

A night like no other. Indeed, Sean had fucked his brains out, but between them, he would never question who was in charge the entire time. Or all the times after that.

Now Sean cursed inwardly as Jade's attention was on him. By the door, Sean remained rooted because now those eyes held his own. He was already beginning to feel intoxicated.

Jade moved closer and Sean's cock twitched in his slacks, it was all kinds of uncomfortable, he had not realized yet, how hard he had become.

Jade couldn't reach him fast enough and there was nothing he could do about it, but when he got there, all he did was slide the door shut without ever breaking eye contact.

And then Jade sank to his knees and Sean could hear his heart hammering in his chest.

It felt like eternity before Jade had finally freed his cock and when his tongue touched only the tip, Sean hissed violently. It was always like this. Something about Jade's mouth was out of this world. And Sean was always a slave at his mercy.

This wasn't going to take long, not when Jade looked at him like that as his tongue slid up and down, rapidly driving him to the edge.

When he couldn't take it anymore, he held Jade's head away as he struggled to catch his breath.

"Fuck, just...fuck!" Sean exclaimed, rapid, shallow breaths causing his chest to heave.

Jade looked so smug, clearly proud of the distortion he caused. On other days he wouldn't let up until Sean begged, it was so wicked... so good.

He stood up then, and Sean didn't miss the lining of his full blown erection. Good, he wasn't the only one losing it then.

As Jade patiently walked to the bed, Sean found his voice, "I want to fuck you Jade, so hard...so hard."

Jade turned around then, the fire in his eyes unmistakable as he looked up at Sean who had followed him and raised one mock eyebrow.

"Please," Sean begged, anything for Jade. Jade only crossed his arms. "Please Jade, I..." this time he had sank to his knees.

Jade looked down at him then, a smirk on his beautiful face. Reaching down he lifted Sean's chin to look up at him. "That's a good daddy," he said. And Sean's dick for the love of God got harder.

"On your feet," Jade said and Sean immediately obeyed. He stood there as Jade got onto the bed on all fours.

He looked back at Sean and said, "Come here," as he sucked a finger into his mouth and slowly lowered his head.

Sean was a puppet on a string, a man with a rock hard cock starved for sex, and the most beautiful hole right in front of him.

Sean tried to keep sane, he really did. Even as his vision went red as he got closer.
Even as a trembling hand landed on Jade's ass cheek and pulled it further apart from the other.

Sean ceased to be an intelligent creature. And the only proof that he might actually know the English language was the only word that was constantly in his head.

Fuck.

_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this