what did they do to you.

Börja om från början

Pete" I feel like it's my fault."

She stops walking.

Shuri"what is?"

Pete"everything that's happened with my sister. After our parents died we only had may, Ben and each other. Then she got taken, and I couldn't do anything. Then I became spider Man. And I still couldn't find her. Then I became an avenger. Kinda. And I still couldn't find her. Then they found her. And she was in pain,scared.. and I didn't even recognize her. Then we finally figured out who each other is. Things are great. Then she gets taken again. And I can't do anything. What kind of brother am I that I don't know when my sister goes missing for a second time. I should have been there. I should have stopped it."

Shuri" Peter... You were 10. And now your only 16. You couldn't have known. No one could have. This isn't on you. It's on hydra.ok"

I pull her into a hug. After a minute she pulls away.

Shuri" I have to get back to the lab. I'll call you when we're done ok?"

I nod.

She kisses my cheek, then turns around and walks away.

Buckys POV.

I've been running on the treadmill for who knows how long, just to try and distract myself.

I hear the door open.

Steve" thought I'd find you in here."

I stop the treadmill.

Steve walks up to me then leans on the treadmill.

Steve" what's up."

Bucky" I can't lose her."

It flys out of my mouth before I even think.

Steve" you won't. She's safe now and She handled her own."

I sigh.

Steve" c'mon. Go take a shower and get some sleep."

I nod and go to my room.

Peter's POV 4 hours later

I wake from a knock on my door.

When I open it I see a tired an worn shuri.

Shuri" hey, we finished a little bit ago. Everything went ok."

Pete" how.. bad was it."

Shuri" there was alot, but nothing her body or her can't handle. She's going to be in rough shape for a week or two, but she's going to make a full recovery."

I nod.

Pete" thank you."

She smiles and nods back.

Shuri let's out a yawn.

Shuri" I'm gonna go knock out on your couch."

I turn to the clock and see that it's 3 am.

Without my permission my lips move and words come out of my mouth.

Pete" do you wanna just sleep in here? A beds more comfortable then a couch."

As soon as I register what I said my eyes go wide.

Pete" not that I'm trying to get you in my bed! I wouldn't do that. And not because you aren't pretty. Because you are! Your really pretty and-"  

I see a small smirk appear on Shuris face.

Pete"i'm gonna shut up now."

Shuri" can I borrow a t-shirt and some sweat pants?"

I smile a bit and nod at her. Then open my door and step aside so she can come in.

Shuri" also, your pretty to Pete."

Bucky's pov

Jarvis" mr.barnes, mr.banner would like me to inform you that mrs.y/n is done."

I spring up and throw on a shirt.

I'm down in the labs as soon as I can be, and as soon as I get down I start looking for bruce.

He walks out of a room looking at a tablet.

Bucky" Bruce. How is she."

His head looks up and he starts walking twords me.

Bruce" hey.. she's going to be fine, but they did a number on her. She has some broken ribs, multiple laserations. She has a stab wound on her thigh. She has tazzer marks on her neck.she had more tazer marks in one of the cuts on her back. But with her healing she should be almost healed in two weeks."

Bucky" why would she have tazzer marks on her neck?"

Bruce" putting any sort of electrical current through the neck is enough to cause swelling in the throat and vocal cords. So I'm guessing that y/n was being sarcastic and they didn't like it."

I smile slightly at the thought of you giving them a hard time. But then frown at the thought of you having to endure that.

Bucky" can I wait with her untill she wakes up"

Bruce" sure. Just be really delicate with her. She has a lot of stiches. Most of the cuts on her back were on her lower back.i can't tell what made them because there were so many."

Bucky" it was a whip. They used it on her a lot."

Bruce frowns but nods his head.

Bruce" I'm gonna go check on everyone else then try and get some sleep.she should be asleep for a while, but when she wakes up call me."

Bucky" will do"

I walk into your room.

Your laying face down with a pillow under your head. Bandages cover your entire back and shoulders, and your entire chest and torso are completely covered in ace bandage. (Basically a shirt made out of ace bandage)

You have an IV in your arm and a  bandage around both your wrist.

Bucky" hey doll."

I slowly climb into the bed and lay next to you.

Then I wait.

A/n

Hello loves! I know I said I would have this out by Monday morning but I've been busy with doctors and stuff.

Health update: I had a scan and a bunch of blood work today. The scan took almost 3 hours. I had to drink this stuff and it made me puke. But I am feeling ok now so that's good😂.

Thank you guys for all the love on the a/n chapter I posted.it really does mean a lot.

Be kind

Be safe

Love endlessly

Love you all -R