HYDRANT MISHAP.

After school, Cleo and Lewis are going to the public library to do some research for an assignment. Emma had to wait after school to talk to the principal about something she'd refused to tell Cleo about, but promised to do so later. Rikki, on the other hand, had detention.

" So, school was pretty crazy today huh " Lewis states as they walk on the side of the road sid by side.

" Yeah it was " Cleo replies, her wandering back to the encounter between Emma and Rikki.

" That new girl Rikki is something isn't she? " Lewis says a small smile on his face.

Cleo looks up at him with her eyebrows drawn together as she starts to feel jealous.

" Why do you say that? " She asks trying hard to downplay how she feels.

" No reason, just Miriam said she burnt her hand, and I heard that there were actual blisters on her hand when she went to the nurse's office. I just find it pretty strange is all. " He finishes with a shrug.

Cleo relaxes " oh " is all she can say.

" What do you think happened..." Lewis trails off as they hear a motorbike engine Rev behind them.

They turn around to see the bike coming towards them at full speed.

" Shit " Lewis curses as he pushes Cleo out of the way, and jumps out of the way just in time for the bike to zip right through their middle.

The bike comes to a stop a few distance in front of them, and then swerves facing them.

" Are you ok? " Lewis asks Cleo as he helps her up from the ground.

" Yeah I'm fine " she responds quite shaken up by the near death experience.

Lewis looks over as the biker takes off his helmet.

" What the shit Zaine! " Lewis yells at him glaring daggers.

" I thought that might get your attention " Zaine calmly replies.

Cleo just stares at him wide eyed as she starts to feel the familiar flow of liquid course through her veins, she notices the fire hydrant next to her.

" Hey Cleo! " Zaine calls out to her.

She looks at him.

" The water police called my dad this morning, apparently my motor boat was found off the shore on mako island. Dad had to pay a significant amount of money to get it back. Dad hates loosing money, and so he's.. angry. " He explains with a dark glint in his eyes.

His tone of voice was still calm though but his eyes never leaving Cleo, who was discreetly manipulating the water in the hydrant, standing behind Lewis.

" And how the hell is that any of her concern? " Lewis spits, standing protectively in front of Cleo.

Zaine looks at Lewis.

" Well, your little girlfriend here, is the reason my boat was there in the first damn place! " He sneers.

" That wasn't my fault Zaine. You trapped me on the boat " Cleo manages to get out as she keeps manipulating the water in the hydrant.

" You made me look bad Cleo.. " Zaine says angrily but calmly " .. and I hate when people make me look bad" he lets out through gritted teeth, then revs up the engine of the bike.

The moment the bike begins to move at top speed towards them, the hydrant bursts open, and the rush of water hits Zaine square in the face. This causes him to fly off of the bike, while the bike rolls away in the opposite direction.

" Bloody hell... " Lewis breathes out.

Cleo stands there on shock, not believing what she had just done. She runs away, leaving Lewis standing there in utter bewilderment. She has to find Rikki and Emma.

# # # #

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
It feels like forever since I last wrote. So, as fans of h2o, I'm sure you all remember this scene, although I may have altered it slightly.

Zaine is such a douche, and I intend to make him even more of a douche, just for the fun of it.

Please I am still trying to get to a thousand reads, so that I can finally post my kpop fanfiction novel.

As I said before I will only post the cover and synopsis of the book when I hit 1k, so do share and tell your friends and family about this book, so we can get there faster.

Also, what kpop song is making your mood right now?

Mine is EGO by BTS's jhope.
That song be giving me all the vibes.

Much love.

Till next time.

Luwiza out ✌️