Moody Mirabelle.

This chapter is dedicated to caitlynwrites_07 you are a gem ❤

* * *

Mirabelle stares at her K-pop-inspired ceiling, it is a collage of all her favorite band's logos, BTS standing out the most. There was EXO, TWICE, GOT7, BLACKPINK and so many more, but right now, she couldn't see any of them. Why? Because her brain is too busy replaying scenes of the almost-kiss moment she had with Darren.

She's tried to shut it out by imagining her current favorite BTS music video ' Fake Love ' but to no avail, somehow Darren's face seems to just pop up out of nowhere. Mirabelle screams and kicks her blanket in frustration. She doesn't mind who hears her because her parents weren't home - as usual.

There's a knock on the door, and Mirabelle already knows who it is.

"I'm not hungry Liza, I just wanna be alone." Mirabelle drones out. She knew that it was a sad attempt to dissuade her nosy nanny.

Her suspicions are confirmed when she hears the door click open. She just sighs and rolls over on her queen-sized bed, presenting her back to Liza.

"Now, now, sweety, you know very well that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and no matter how down you are, you're not allowed to miss it." Liza says, matter of factly as she places the tray of beef jerky, scrambled eggs, and a glass of orange juice on her bed.

Mirabelle only buffs in response without turning to face her. Liza just rolls her eyes.

"Okay, then, since that's how you want to play it," Liza says, and a second later, yanks Mirabelle's blanket off of her, leaving her bare legs and stocking clad feet exposed. She was wearing shorts and a large-sized BTS merch hoodie.

She uses her hands to cover her face, as she whines "Lizaaa... Why do you have to be like this?" She says feigning tears.

"You know that doesn't work on me right, so you better sit your little bum up before I yank you out of this bed with more force than necessary." Liza demands, with her hands on her hip.

Mirabelle, seeing as there was no way out of this, sits up robotically with an exaggerated groan emphasizing the fact that she was not enjoying this one bit. She looks to he'd nanny and then folds her hands with a pout.

"Aww, that's real cute. Now eat your breakfast, then you can tell me what all this... Is about. " Liza says, gesturing to Mirabelle's less than attractive appearance.

Mirabelle complies begrudgingly and eats her breakfast sluggishly while Liza watches her intently. She was doing this to frustrate Liza into leaving her alone, but the crazy lady remained resilient, never taking her eyes off of her until she took the very last bite of food an hour later.

As soon as she'd gulped the last sip of her juice, Liza clears away the tray and sits attentively in front of her.

Mirabelle huffs. "There's nothing to tell Liza, I just want to have a lazy day is all." She says exasperated.

"Don't give me that crap young lady, I didn't endure your sluggish eating to be turned away that easily, now spill, what's got you so down in the dumps?" Liza inquires with a raised eyebrow.

Mirabelle sighs, she was definitely not getting out of this one.

"Well, you see..." Mirabelle begins, not knowing how to place her words.

"Go on, that's a good start." Liza encourages.

"There's this boy..." Mirabelle begins.

"I knew it, I knew it, I said it, I said to myself 'Liza, only a boy can get Mirabelle so down like that' yeah, I said it." Liza interrupts, standing up and pacing the room while rambling to herself.