For The Love Of Pudding.

"Where are Emma and the others?" Linda asks as they round a corner

"I don't know, they said they'd be outside, maybe they got bored and left?" Cleo states.

On passing the cafeteria though, they are met with a very interesting sight. Emma and Rikki waiting on the people in the cafeteria, with a rather stern security guard watching them.

"What in the world..." Max says bewildered.

As they approach them, Emma notices, and immediately breathes a sigh of relief. She goes over to hug Linda.

"I'm so glad you're here, I thought we we're gonna be here forever." She says sincerely.

"What happened, or is happening here?" Linda asks, as bewildered as her husband.

Cleo however, is on the verge of laughing. Rikki, as a waitress, was the most comical thing ever.

"I think it's better if Rikki were to explain, as this is all her fault." Emma says, while glaring at Rikki who is trying to be polite to a demanding old woman.

"Where is Mirabelle?" Cleo asks, noticing that Mirabelle is no where in sight.

"She's on dish duty." Emma says with a sigh.

The stern looking guard approaches them.

"Excuse me madam, are these yours?" He asks, referring to Emma, Rikki and Mirabelle as though they were mere objects.

Emma starts to respond, offended at being objectified.

"Yes, they're mine, I hope there is no problem sir." Linda answers immediately before Emma can get a word in.

"Yes, there's a problem. You do well to take care of your property, so they don't go around causing havoc, and keep their paws off things that aren't theirs!." He grits out, his eyes blazing.

"Whoa.." Cleo breathes, feeling uncomfortable.

"We'll be sure to do that sir, thanks for taking care of them while we were away." Max says, with a polite smile on his face.

"We'll take it from here sir, why don't you go and relax, you seem to have been stressed out a lot because of them." Linda says, equally smiling.

"Harrumph..." The guard grunts and walks away, without so much as a backward glance.

"Well good riddance to you too." Emma grumbles.

"Okay, now care to explain what happened here?." Max asks, looking pointedly at Emma.

Emma in turn, swivels on her heel to get Rikki who looks about ready to roast the old lady in front of her. There was no way she was taking the fall for this.

"Now, you listen here you old ha..." Rikki begins.

Emma interrupts. "Rikki, why don't you come over here for a second. She won't be coming back ma'am, enjoy your day." She says to the flustered old woman.

"What the hell Em, I was this close to roasting her in both ways." Rikki complains, as Emma drags her to the others.

"Oh, what great trouble I've caused for your ego." Emma responds sarcastically.

"Bitch." Rikki curses.

"Takes one to know one." Emma says smiling.

"Here she is Mr McCartney, the bane of my existence." Emma announces dramatically.

Cleo snickers.

"Really. Good day sir, my name's Rikki." Riki introduces herself with a ghost of a smirk on her face.