Mermaid Rescue (part 1).

The girls were already on the fifth episode of the drama, when Rikki decides she wants to go for a walk.

"But we're not even done with this episode yet" Cleo protests.

"Well, I wanna go out and we can watch it later anyway, I just need some fresh air." Rikki insists.

"Oh come on Rikki, you're just looking for an excuse to go swimming aren't you?" Emma says smirking.

"I'm highly offended that you feel as tho that's all I ever want to do" Rikki responds feigning hurt.

Emma just rolls her eyes and stands up, Mirabelle does the same.

"Don't worry Cleo, you can always watch it at my place anytime you want." Mirabelle reassures Cleo.

"Okay! I'm just so curious as to what Ko Munyeong has up her sleeves, she's psycho, but it's okay" Cleo says, gushing over the lead female character in the series.

Mirabelle laughs and pulls her off the couch. Once they are outside.

"Hey, how'd you come here Mirabelle, I don't see your bike." Rikki points out.

"Yeah, Elliot took it for a joy ride." Mirabelle explains.

"And you let him?" Cleo gasps.

"Even I was shocked." Emma says, as they make their way to the street.

"And you let her let him?" Cleo questions Emma beside her.

"Hey, I tried, but they're like best friends now, and there's nothing I could do okay, jeez" Emma defends.

"Relax Cleo, I'm pretty sure he can handle it. And you need to trust your brother more" Mirabelle says.

"Yeah, when he comes back with the pieces, can I have the tires, they would look killer on my bike." Rikki requests from beside Mirabelle.

They all laugh out loud, gaining some looks from others on the street.

* * * *

Darren was the first one out the boat, the instant they reach the docks. He starts speed walking to Lewis's own boat.

"Hey!" Zane yells after him.

He doesn't pay him any mind.

"Hey Darren! Where the hell are you off to?!" Zane yells, catching up to him, and grabbing his bicep to stop him.

Darren shoves him off, and turns around glaring at him.

"I'm going to help our 'friend'" he responds livid, emphasizing the last word, looking Zane dead in the eye.

"Why would you do that?! You and I both know that you don't like him, so quit acting all righteous now Darren." Zane sneers, getting in Darren's face, his eyes hard.

"You are such a jerk off!" Darren yells, and punches Zane square in the mouth.

Zane falls to the ground, while holding his now bleeding lip.

"You're pay for that, you asshole!" Zane hisses and lunges for Darren who was already walking away.

He tries to tackle Darren from behind, but Darren turns around swiftly, and knees him in the stomach, effectively loosening Zane's hold on his midriff. This was not much of a fight for Darren, he'd fought with way more experienced fighters all because of him and handling Zane was a joke.

Darren had Zane struggling in a headlock, when he hears rapid footsteps approaching them from behind.

"Hey! What the hell is going on here?!" They both look up to see Emma, Cleo, Rikki and Mirabelle staring at them in confusion.