Emma's POV

Emma always prided herself for being early to school. In fact, it was one of the major reasons she was tagged the queen of nerds at aqua grove high, save for the fact that she was the smartest girl in school forever with the A's. But, she knew things were going to shit when she woke up at nine o'clock. School started at nine thirty.
That wasn't the only qualm. Her room temperature seems to have dropped to 0 degrees, it literally looked like she was transported back into the ice age what with the amount of snow falling in her room.
"Emma are you up?" Her mom calls from outside her room door.
Normally, Emma would go to answer the door, if not for the fact that she was currently imobolized. Put it simply, snow, is frozen WATER, and she was currently buried deep in it and due to recent developments, yeah you get the picture. Emma was thankful that she had locked her room door the previous night, so she could be rest assured that her mom couldn't just barge into her room and get eyes full of mermaid or the likes.
"Yes mom, I'll be out in a few" she answers as normal as possible.
"Okay sweetie, but hurry up you're gonna be late if you don't leave now. It's already 9:30" her mom adds.
"Kay mom thanks."
"I'm taking Elliot to school, and your dad's already gone to work so lock up when you leave alright."
"Yes, okay, love you" Emma calls to her mom.
"Love you more. Bye" her mom leaves.
"How the hell am I gonna get out of this one" Emma says to herself, the gears in her head turning.
The only way out now was to call for help. But who would she call. There were only two people who could understand her plight. Since she'd rather eat broken glass than call one, she opted for a safer more relatable person Cleo.

* * * *
Good whatever the time is at your end. I'm so sorry that my updates are super slow, but i can assure you that I am working to make it better because all of ya'll deserve the very best, and yours truly aims to please.

This is also somewhat of a filler chapter, but have no fear, my next update will be late a lot more dramatic than this. Ish is about to get real.

Thank you all so much for your patience. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Till next time, luwiza out.