3

"Calm down Jungkook!" Tae was holding Jungkook by his shoulders and trying to calm him down, while Yoongi had his hands pushing on Jungkook's chest to stop him from moving, and Hoseok was shielding a smirking Jimin.

"Calm down?!! He threw my fucking clothes out of the window!! How dare he?! Who does he think he is?!" jungkook growled, glaring at Jimin.

" Alpha... Alpha Park Jimin." Jimin replied cockily. " Just because I'm short doesn't mean you can underestimate me. Don't you ever dare mess with me again." Jimin said and sat on his seat casually as if nothing happened. He was now looking calmly outside the window, his head resting on his palm.

Jungkook was about to punch him but thankfully Tae pulled him towards the washroom.

"Jungkook! It was not his fault! You were the one who was rude first. Why did you act like that anyway? It was so not you!"

Jungkook just tried to avoid Tae's eyes, with a frown still on his face.

"I dont know! I... I just dont like him!  he's.... he's... I dont know what but I definitely don't like him! From the very moment I laid my eyes on him, he just pisses me off!"

"Jungkook, listen! It was our fault alright? And now, when he has thrown your clothes out of the window, the tit-for-tat shit is done. Okay? Now forget about it. And go and introduce yourself like the gentlemen you are."

"Bu-"

"No buts Jungkook. You are the one who always acts mature in all kinds of situations. So, why are you acting like a 5 year old child kid now? Huh? Just do it for me, alright? Please? " Tae looked at him with his loving eyes and a warm smile.

Jungkook just sighed and moved out of the washroom andwent straight to Jimin, who was apparently talking politely to Hoseok and Yoongi. The three looked like they were having a good chat.

Jungkook cleared his throat and offered his hand, introducing himself, " Alpha Jeon Jungkook..."

Jimin smirked at him and then at his hand, before finally standing up to shake it.

"I apologise for my rude behavior Mr. Park." Jungkook said with a warm smile and so much maturity and ease, that he looked just like the perfect gentleman Alpha, any omega would die for...

That is what Jungkook was, always a mature and wise gentleman.

Jimin returned his smile and nodded understandingly.

"It's okay Mr. Jeon. Apology accepted. " he then extended his other hand to the upper shelf and took out Jungkook's clothes.

Everyone gasped, except Jungkook, who just looked at Jimin with slight amusement and curiosity.

"S-so... you didn't...? But h-how?" Tae asked shocked, just like Hobi and Yoongi.

Jimin just shrugged and looked at Jungkook, straight into the taller's eyes.

"You may be taller... but I'm faster Mr. Jeon." Jimin smirked and handed the clothes back to Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked back and nodded. "Interesting... "

________________________________________

Jungkook realised that Jimin was indeed a very interesting alpha. He did not like being called short, and Jungkook had no problem with that as now Jungkook knew, there was much more to see in the said alpha than his height.

Jimin was fast... way too fast than any other alpha he has seen in his life. When asked how, Jimin just told them that it came with practise. He was smart and wise, just like Jungkook. He loved doing different things and going on adventures. He was an orphan and grew up in a forest, and thus , he did not belong to a rich family like theirs. Jungkook could make out that Jimin got scholarship to the institute on the basis of his caliber.

Jungkook found many things common in him and Jimin, like many,  except the fact that he was more polite than Jungkook. And had a fragile body. But the phisical flaw could be corrected by excercise and work out they are going to do in PIFA. So to conclude, Jungkook found Jimin just a short version of himself. Less cocky... less rude... less introvert... Thus a better version of Jungkook.

And this fact made him despise the shorter alpha even more....

Jungkook could not digest the fact that there existed another alpha like him. And now he got more reasons to overwork himself. Jimin was not perfect. And Jungkook was far better than him. Jungkook knew this very well. But Jungkook wanted to be better than himself. The best version of himself. That is Jungkook. An alpha striving for perfection, no matter how perfect he already is.

But this does not mean he would be rude to Jimin. He may be cocky but he is not gonna be childish like their first meeting ever again. He is going to act mature and treat Jimin fairly, as a deserving competitor.

In fact, he was lowkey happy that he got to meet a person fairly to be called his competitor. Now that is what he calls fun.. he is going to have so much fun in PIFA.

"So Jungkook...  what about ur family?" Jimin asked Jungkook with sparkling eyes and a warm smile. He was indeed a very sweet and kind person.

They were apparently discussing about families and stuff and now was jungkook's turn.

"I dont have one" he answered unbothered.

"What do you mean you dont have one...? Every one does..." hobi said chucking and shrugging.

"Well I don't. My parents died when i was three. And I dont have any other relative, so no blood family."

"I m sorr-" Jimin was interrupted by jungkook again.

"Why are you sorry? You didn't kill them, did you ? It was their fate to die. It's all right though. I have tae and his family now. I'm good." Jungkook shrugged and gave Tae a small genuine smile which he gladly returned.

Jimin smiled looking at the two best friends.

"Yeah, so now... my turn." Jimin said." I don't know anything about my parents or my family. I grew up in a forest. There was a tribe and those people looked after me. They just found a locket on my neck with my name on it, when I was about 5. Then when I turned 18, I gave the entrance exam for PIFA and boom! I'm here."

"In the forest you learnt to be that fast?! Can you teach me too?? Please??" Yoongi asked Jimin with pleading eyes.

Jimin chucked and said."Of course I would. I'll teach all of you! "he then looked at Jungkook and gave him a playful smirk." Only if you please of course, coz some of you were born perfect."

Jungkook returned the smirk. He knew Jimin was smart enough to know that Jungkook considered him an opponent and he was gladly accepting the challenge.