24

Jungkook's P.O.V

"I'll go take a quick break first, wait for me here." Taehyung said as I hummed, letting him go to the restroom.

As I went to my phone to see Jimin hyung's messages I felt myself smile.

Hey, came to drop off a quick message! How are you and Taehyung?

We're doing fine hyung, what about you and Yoongi hyung? You didn't say when the wedding will be.
Sent

"Um... excuse me.. may I get your number?" A female voice spoke.

I looked up from my phone to see a shorter girl in front of me, blushing as she smiled shyly.

I raised an eyebrow. "Pardon?"

"I'm sorry, I just.. find you so cute and thought that maybe we could get to know e-each other?" She stuttered out.

I blinked and smiled apologetically. "Ah, sorry.. I don't give my number to anyone so quickly." I excused.

"Hey Jungkook!" A familiar voice called out. I whipped my head to see Hoseok hyung approaching us with a bright smile.

Where are my glasses, my eyes burn-

I blinked when I noticed that he was with this tall man, he seems pretty mature and woahhhh he has dimples?

Then for a moment, I forgot about the girl that approached me.

I turned to only see no one in the girl's place. I looked around confused to where the girl went, only to snap my attention back to the two men as Hoseok hyung called my name.

Author's P.O.V

The girl peeked through the corner to stare sadly at Jungkook.

She remembered every single memory she had with him when they were kids. She felt tears spill her eyes as she looked down at her burnt mark.

It was once a beautiful star dust mark on her forearm, identical to what Jungkook used to have as well.

But ever since they had parted ways due to social status, Jungkook forgot her completely.

You see, when a soulmate forgets his or her partner, their marks will change. The other left alone to suffer, finding themselves only to be replaced, having the former mark be burnt and replaced with a new mark on top of it.

"Tell me something I don't know."

The girl said with a smile.

"You're pretty."

As every single memory flashes through her eyes, she smiled in pain.

"If you leave... let's just hope that maybe you could find someone better than me."

She turned her back on them when she saw a man approach Jungkook, kissing his forehead sweetly.

She sniffed as she slowly walk away.

'This is my last farewell... goodbye my love.'

She had thought as she was already far from where Jungkook and the others were.

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Who's this?" I asked as I notice this tall man beside Hoseok.

"Oh, right... this is Kim Namjoon."