12

Taehyung's P.O.V

I pressed my forehead on Jungkook's as I closed my eyes, intertwining both our hands together.

"I was upset at myself.. upset that I always denied whatever affection I had for you." I confessed.

"There are things we couldn't change Taehyung. There are times where we could use our hearts, but it's our mind that chooses for us."

"I was being too harsh on you, I kept you away from that boy because I thought you were being too dramatic about it.." I trailed off, opening my eyes to focus only on him.

"That's what my mind wanted me to think. But in reality, this.. wanted to save you from all the pain." I finished as I pointed at my heart.

"Love, don't you think it's a silly word?"

"Would you accept it?"

"It never was. It's a feeling that never goes away."

"Wanting to just save you at first.."

'Now I should tell you that I love you, right?'

"Turned into loving someone like you." I confessed, making his eyes widen.

"You.."

Jungkook's P.O.V

"It doesn't matter if you can't return them right now, you're still finding yourself.. I'll wait." He assured.

'In the end...'

'I could smile and hide the truth, but I realized that i'm happier with you..'

I smiled, as if every single burden that i've been carrying, was lifted off my shoulders.

Those three words that he had spoken, made me feel this warm sensation in my heart.

"I love you."

'I knew the feeling of loving someone... but I didn't know how it would feel to be loved by anyone else other than me..'

The world was dull in my eyes, even when I had still loved Jimin hyung... it was just black and white.

But just this time, it felt as if I saw every inch of color that went missing all my life.

"When the time is right where you two meet, that once you and your soulmate accept the feelings for each other, it would feel as if all of your worries had been washed away."

"... to the point that your bland and lifeless view of the world, had changed into something more colorful and lively."

At first, I didn't want to believe it.. but if a matchmaker was real, then this would be real as well.

'I liked the idea, that someone, somewhere, is made for you forever.'

I held onto Taehyung's hand tighter as I smiled warmly.

"I.. want to give it a shot.. I want to give us a chance."

He stared at me in disbelief until my phone rang, I checked to see it was Jimin hyung.

I turned to Taehyung and he sighed, smiling softly at me.

"You can answer it.."

I shook my head as I ignored the call, letting it ring and left unanswered, catching Taehyung off-guard.

"No, i'm not ready to face him yet.." I said as he then raised his hand, caressing my cheek.

"Then when will you?"

I smiled. "When I could finally be able to face him with no more feelings."

He chuckled. "Still love him?"

I shook my head slightly. "Not as much as before, i'm starting to leave it behind." I answered.

He smiled, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm proud of you.."