23

Jungkook's P.O.V

"What..?"

"Jungkook, don't lie like that.. I can already see the glint in your eyes that you aren't happy." He stated.

I forced a smile. "You're right... I can never really hide it when it comes to you.."

"That's because i'm observant. Now, would you want my suggestion?" He asked.

"I guess... but maybe not today."

"Why?"

"I'd like to have a day with just you.." I trailed off as I held his hand, making eye contact with him.

"And me.. just the both of us." I finished.

He chuckled and hummed, nuzzling our noses together. "How cute."

"How would you like to start the day then?" He asked.

"Well... we're out of supplies so, should we go to the mall?" I suggested.

He smiled. "That seems nice. Alright, i'll just take a quick shower while you get ready as well." He said.

I hummed, kissing him on the nose before leaving to my room to get dressed.

====

As me and Taehyung went to the grocery store to buy some stuff, I took out this banana that was like 8 inches long.

[It's a fanfic, anything's possible 😂]

Taehyung chuckled as he shook his head as we encountered an elderly couple.

We both bowed, greeting them with respect.

"My, what a lovely couple you two are. You and your husband are perfect for each other." The older woman said making me blush while Taehyung smiled with a red tint on his cheeks.

"W-we aren't married..." Taehyung cleared while the woman's husband chuckled.

"Pardon my wife, she just really assumed the both of you were married by the way you two care about each other." The husband said with a smile.

We smiled and nodded in understanding. "It's alright."

We talked with the couple for awhile until they had bade goodbye and left to continue shopping.

I turned to Taehyung to see him smiling. "Well that was one talk."

I giggled and hummed as I continued staring at him.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked as he noticed that I kept my gaze locked on him.

I shook my head. "No, I just find your smile cute.. you never smiled as much back then.." I admitted.

"Well, should I stop?"

I shook my head again and pouted. "I just said your smile is cute, do you think I want you to stop smiling often?"

He laughed and hummed, kissing my forehead.

"Perhaps you don't.. I just really find you endearing my darling, stay happy for me so that i'll keep smiling.."