6

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung came back with a bowl of chicken soup as he went in front of me, kneeling down as he handed it to me.

"Careful, it's hot." He said.

I lifted the spoon filled with soup as I put it in my mouth without blowing it.

I hissed as I felt myself burn my tongue.

He chuckled, making my heart skip a beat so suddenly.

"Do you even know how to eat hot things?" He asked as he took the bowl from my hands, blowing a spoonful of soup as he then put it in front of my mouth.

I blushed in embarrassment as I slowly opened my mouth, letting him feed me.

"Jeez... were you that hungry?"

"S-so?"

He let out a breath as he smiled softly.

'How can he be like this..?'

"But really Jungkook.. how long have you loved Jimin?" He asked.

I gulped the soup that he fed me as he blew on another spoonful.

"For about 4 years.. it all started out as a crush." I answered.

"You kept it all to yourself?"

I hummed as a yes.

"Do you think you still love him?"

I furrowed my eyebrows as I staered at him. "Of course I do.. why would that still be questioned?"

"I don't know about you, there was a point that you felt like you love him, but does that still exist throughout the 4 years? Being kept on the side, it maybe developed into a habit."

"It blinds you."

I giggled lightly. "I don't know.. I never found any reason to dwell about it. My feelings are futile to him.."

"You always say that." He said as he put down the empty bowl on the coffee table.

"His birthday will be this Saturday, are you not planning to give him a gift?" He asked, resting his head on the palm of his hand.

"Should I?"

He shrugged. "Why not? Both of you are friends."

"But what should I give him?"

"Well..."

====

Me and Taehyung went to the gym for Jimin hyung's birthday to see so many people.

He took my hand as we turned to each other. "Just hold my hand, and don't separate from me.." he advised, making me nod.

As we made our way through, Jimin went up the stage.

He smiled sweetly at everyone. "Thank you so much for coming everyone! I'd like to make an announcement.." he trailed off as his eyes landed on me.

"Jeon Jungkook, please come up here.." he requested, making me look at him confused but shocked at the same time.

I turned to Taehyung who said nothing as he let go of my hand.

I slowly walked up to the stage as Jimin hyung hugged me tightly.

He let go as he turned back to the crowd.

"I want you guys to meet my bestest friend, Jeon Jungkook." He introduced, making me smile shyly.

"And apart from this party and introducing him to you, i'd also like you to meet my fiancé." He said with a happy smile, making me freeze as my heart dropped.

'In that very instant, all the feelings that I kept for so long.. shattered to pieces as well.'