13

Author's P.O.V

The two boys sat down awkwardly in the couch as the silence had become unbearable.

None of them said a word, and they were sitting 5 feet apart.

[Two bros sitting 5 feet apart cuz they's so gay- wait was it supposed to be 'not gay?' Ah screw it.]

Then they both turned to each other to speak but stopped themselves as they waited for the latter to speak first.

"You go first." Taehyung said, chuckling.

"I remember this one dream.." Jungkook trailed off.

Taehyung blinked and hummed, signalling for Jungkook to continue.

"Soulmates are real, aren't they?"

"Yes, they do."

The boy walked through the endless darkness as a figure appeared in front of him.

They both sat down beside each other, the scenery changing into a beautiful lake with cherry blossom trees all around. And the man had noticed the boy's sadness.

"Why the long face?"

The boy looked up to the blurry image of his supposedly soulmate.

"Mommy says that everyone has a soulmate, that when soulmates meet and accept each other, is going to be a magical feeling."

"Everyone believes that, but I don't. I don't have a soulmate.."

The man had chuckled. "You do have a soulmate, and he loves you very much."

The little boy looked up when the man had pointed at the child, the blurry vision of the man had cleared to reveal a handsome man smiling ever so softly at him.

"You're special. If you can't believe it, then believe in me..."

"My sweet thing."

Taehyung stared at him for a moment, before smiling softly.

"Then it was you who i've been dreaming of all this time." Jungkook said.

"I just remembered that dream, it's been so long that I had almost forgotten what he had looked like."

"And you think it was me?"

"I know it's you.. where were you all my life?" Jungkook asked with a soft smile.

Taehyung laughed. "I don't even know either, maybe it wasn't the time to meet yet."

Jungkook had opened his hand and Taehyung placed his on the palm of his soulmate's.

"The cherry blossoms are blooming beautifully at the park." Taehyung had whispered.

"There was even this beautiful spot, there's a lake while Cherry blossoms had surrounded the place, even two black swans dance gracefully there... would you like to take a look of it with me?"

Jungkook giggled and hummed. "It sounds fun."

====

The two males had went to the park, hand-in-hand as they both arrived to that special place.

Jungkook picked up the small pebble to see the initials of Jimin and his painted on it.

"Jimin has been here?" Taehyung asked as he saw what Jungkook is holding.

"Yeah, ever since that last dream, I brought him here with me, because I used to have this tiny crush on him." Jungkook admitted.

Taehyung hummed, until he stared at Jungkook in disbelief when he smeared Jimin's initials, and threw it at the lake.

Scaring the two black swans that had been dancing ever so gracefully in the water.

"Why'd you do that?"