20

Author's P.O.V

"Now that i'm done explaining, i'll leave the both of you alone." Hoseok finished as he smiled, coming closer to kiss Taehyung's forehead as he ruffled the boy's hair.

"Tae, be good, yeah?" Hoseok said, and as he didn't wait for Taehyung's answer, he kissed Jungkook on the forehead too.

"I know that you don't trust me yet, but believe me when I say this Jungkook. You and Taehyung had always been made for each other, never doubt that."

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Yes hyung." He said as Hoseok smiled softly, standing up and turned to walk away as he waved at them.

Once he was gone, Taehyung had turned to Jungkook and suggested...

"Let's go home?"

====

'So... how did it end up like this..?'

Taehyung had asked himself as he sat beside Jungkook's unconscious body.

It wasn't long ago that they were just laughing together.

Taehyung's lips quivered as he held onto Jungkook's hand tightly.

"H-hey... wake up, I-I promised I wouldn't leave you.. why are you the one that's leaving me..?" Taehyung choked out as he tried to hold back his tears.

"Wake up..!" He spoke again even if Jungkook can't hear him.

Taehyung then rested his head on the edge of the hospital bed, hearing the beeping of Jungkook's heart.

But he then jolted up when Jimin opened the door with tears in his eyes.

"What did you do, Kim Taehyung?!" He yelled as he slammed the door closed, storming towards the latter.

Taehyung stood up with teary eyes as he stared at the man.

"Answer me!" Jimin demanded as he pushed Taehyung, soon breaking down into more tears.

"I thought you would protect him.. how the hell did this happen?!" He spoke as he hit Taehyung.

"Why..? I trusted you with him! I let you keep him! And here I am now, getting a damn call from the fucking hospital just to hear my best friend is here?!" He ranted as he wiped his tears that wouldn't stop falling.

And that was enough for Taehyung to end up letting all of his grief out. Allowing his tears to spill as he spoke.

"I-I don't know.. ok..? I-" he cut himself off when his eyes widened as he heard the heart monitor starting to beep slowly.

He scrambled toward's Jungkook as he noticed the boy's breathing slow down.

"Jimin, get the doctor." He ordered in a hoarse voice.

"What?-"

"I said get the damn doctor!" He shouted as he shook his head vigorously, repeating the word 'no' as he held onto Jungkook's hand tightly.

The door was heard opened as Jimin ran out to get a doctor as Taehyung on the other hand, smiled like a fool.

"Pabo! Hold on..! I'm not done with you yet! I already found you all my life.. don't leave me like this.."

"Please..."