15

Author's P.O.V

The boy giggled as he hummed, hugging the elder.

"If it's you, I don't think i'll ever regret." He replied.

But Jungkook was only a young boy, drunk by the feeling of wanting to love and be loved.

That's what Jungkook wanted, but Taehyung.. he knew what Jungkook needed, someone to be there for the younger through thick and thin.

They are soulmates, and once they turn their backs on each other, it's game over.

But it was impossible for that to go through their minds, after all, Jungkook could only see fondness in Taehyung's eyes.

And as those things happen, both of them can't help but laugh together at their silliness.

Well- as much as I love this taekook fanfic, I think i'm going overboard.

Now this is really reminding me how single I am so badly.

Ahem- pardon me. MOVING ON! Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as he led him to Jimin's direction.

"What are you-" before Jungkook could emit a full sentence, they were already near Jimin who was with his supposedly fiancé.

Jimin looked, for his eyes to glisten with joy. "Kookie!" He called out as he smiled brightly.

And as Jungkook stood there and stared, he didn't seem to feel his heart skip a beat just by the man calling his name.

Jimin stood up as he approached the younger as his smile seem to look a lot more sadder than before.

"I'm sorry for always hurting you.." he apologized as he looked down.

He looked at him speechless until a soft smile made it's way to his lips.

"I forgive you hyung.." Jungkook said as Jimin lightened up and opened his arms.

"Friends?"

Jungkook then giggled and hummed as he hugged the elder. "Best friends!" Jungkook corrected.

Jimin laughed and hummed, hugging the younger back. And as Yoongi ate his lamb skewer, watching the two boys, Taehyung couldn't help but smile at them.

"I can never really underetand how bottoms quarrel." Yoongi stated out of the blue, making Taehyung choke out on his saliva as he began to cough.

Yoongi then hit Taehyung's back lightly as the younger stared at him. "W-what the hell man..?"

Yoongi shrugged and took another bite of his lamb skewer.

"Hey, it's true though."

"They fight for the smallest reasons."

"Well... maybe they fought for a bigger reason?"

"In a few cases, yes. But most of the time, it's the least important."

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head with a smile.

"It's hard to admit that you aren't wrong."