16

Jimin's P.O.V

As Jungkook let me go, he went back to Taehyung who smiled and patted his head.

I smiled, until we raised an eyebrow when we turned to see a handsome man with broad shoulders singing with so much guilt as he played the guitar.

"And I know that he knows i'm unfaithful."

"And it kills him inside, to know that I am happy with some other guy.."

"I can see him dying, I don't wanna do this anymore."

"I don't want to be the reason why, every time I walk out the door, I see him die a little more inside."

"I don't wanna hurt him anymore, I don't wanna take away his life."

"I don't wanna be... a murderer."

"Our love, his trust.."

"I might as well take a gun and put it to his head, get it over with.."

[For those who wanted to know, the song is "Unfaithful" by Rihanna]

I frowned as we listened to him sing.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I tilted my head slightly as I could see the gloom in his eyes.

"I don't wanna do this... anymore.."

He finished as he let himself broke down.

I looked around to see no one else but us and the man, jeez, do people really not enjoy outdoors anymore?

"Do you think he..-"

"Shush Chim." Yoongi hyung said as he covered Jimin hyung's mouth.

'Happy with some other guy?'

I turned to look up at Taehyung and he stared at the man sympathetically.

"Unfaithful?" Taehyung repeated under his breath as he held onto his arm with furrowed eyebrows.

When I turned back to the man, we saw another man with blonde hair approach the crying brunette with a rose.

The man sat beside him as he handed the rose to him, wiping away the brunette's tears.

"Huh.."

"Hey, we gotta get going. I still need to take Jimin back home." Yoongi hyung said, both of them bidding goodbye as they left.

As we watched them walk away, I turned back to Taehyung.

He chuckled. "You scared the swans earlier." He pointed.

I blinked. "I did?"

"Yes, you did."

I stifled a laugh as I grinned. "I didn't mean to."

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Let's get going, I wanna take you somewhere."