14

Jungkook's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I turned to Taehyung with a smile.

"It's time to put the past behind, and that means i'll have to throw it all away."

He shook his head and cupped my cheeks. "When you leave the past behind, it doesn't mean you have to throw everything away. Because moving on means that you are willing to accept what has happened and keep walking without turning back."

He caressed my cheek gently as he lowered his other hand to hold mine.

I leaned closer to his touch as I let myself relax. Until we both heard someone singing in a distance.

We turned to see Jimin hyung singing who was a little farther but his voice could still be heard.

"Hm..."

I stared at him from afar as he sang wholeheartedly.

"Honestly all I..."

"Could do was to lie."

"I want you to be your light, baby.. you should be you light, you don't have to feel the pain."

"Tell me you could smile again.."

I heard someone sigh beside me as I turned to see Taehyung look at me.

"You can still choose Jungkook... it's either him, or me."

'Do you really have to make me choose this way..?'

I frowned as I let his hand go, taking a few steps toward Jimin hyung's direction until I pursed my lips.

[Keep going ;)]

[A little further now]

'No... this isn't what I want..'

Taehyung's P.O.V

As Jungkook let go of my hand, taking steps to Jimin's direction.

I frowned, feeling a huge pain pierce through my heart as I turned my back, ready to leave until I felt hands wrap around me tightly from behind, making my eyes widen.

"I already made my choice Taehyung... don't make me choose again.." he whispered as he held me more tightly, if possible.

I froze in my spot as I took his hands off me.

'Tell me you're not forcing yourself to do this.'

I turned to face him as my lips quivered.

"Don't choose so recklessly you idiot... you know I have no right to keep you here with me, so don't..-"

"I already thought about it, i'm not changing my mind."

"You always say that, but... are you not going to regret this?"