18

Short chapter incoming-

====

Author's P.O.V

As the boy had cried helplessly in the elder's arms, guilt was running to Taehyung's mind as he didn't mean to hurt his beloved.

Taehyung pulled away and wiped away Jungkook's tears.

"I'm so so sorry... I didn't mean to scare you."

"I t-thought you left me.."

"Never."

"Don't do this again.."

"I promise."

The younger sniffed and once again snuggled closer to the latter, staying under the moonlight.

The elder sighed, standing up as he held his hand out for Jungkook to take.

"Do you trust me?"

Jungkook slightly tilted his head, wiping his eyes one more time as he took Taehyung's hand without hesitance.

The past times that Taehyung had held out his hand for Jungkook, the said male had always been hesitant, but this time, Jungkook trusted Taehyung.

And even if in the end that they were to part, Jungkook would still trust and believe in him.

[I'm a good girl, I won't cry ;^;]

Taehyung smiled as he led the younger to a riverside.

They both sat beside each other as the water had ran down the river continuously.

Hoseok watched the two as he chuckled, approaching them.

"Officially permanent soulmates. Won't both of you be good to each other? No matter what trial you are given, stay together, because you were meant to be with each other forever." Hoseok spoke as he let the two males splash each other with water like little kids.

He smiled when the seemingly adorable interaction became into a cuddling session as they laid down on the grass, looking up at the stars.