"She's right." Renee agreed, taking the cloth that Rosalie offered her without hesitation.

Emilia toom the comb and set it carefully into Bella's hair as Alice went to show Renee the dress.

"Emma, you should get dressed as well." Rosalie advised, Emma nodding and grabbing her garment bag.

Emilia's hair had been done into an elegant updo, her curls almost falling out, framing her face. Her makeup was light, so light that the eyeliner around her names was barely noticable.

Clipped in her ears were a pair of long earrings so that there would be no need for a necklace. She had a bracelet to match and that was it.

Maybe it was because of her dress. It was long and had a sheer overlay of lace over the tulle skirt. The top was a sweetheart neckline and it had a lace up back.

Alice had insisted that Emilia's dress be long and gown like as she was Maid of Honor and had to stick out. And that, she did.

 And that, she did

She applied more pink lipgloss before stepping out of the bathroom, gasping as she saw Bella

"You look stunning" she said, Bella looking just as surprised.

"Not as much as you do. Damn, Emma, you look amazing."

The two girls laughed before Alice entered again. "It's time to go downstairs."

Even the staircase had been decorated with flowers, the girls noticed as they walked down, Bella going first while Emilia held her train. Both were careful not to trip over their skirts and let out deep breaths once safely down. Emilia smoothed out Bella's train, adjusting the veil over it.

Alice all but threw the bouquets into their hands, Bella and Charlie joining arms.

"Count to ten before following." Alice instructed as Rosalie began to play the piano.

Alice counted to ten before floating out, walking down the isle without hesitation.

Emilia took a deep breath as she got to 10 in her head, stepping our as well. She heard the audible gasps as she walked down, linking eyes with Embry. Her boyfriend winked, Emilia smiling softly as she made it to the alter, standing and waiting for Bella's arrival.

The rest of the guests stood as Bella and Charlie walked out, Bella's arm tightening around Charlie's. She was nervous, clearly.

Everyone gasped as how beautiful she looked, at how natural and simplistic the beauty was. Bella looked around before locking eyes with Edward, quickening her pace before Charlie slowed her down. They made it to the end, Emilia taking Bella's flowers and heading for her seat next to Embry in the front row.

Charlie put Bella's hand in Edward's and kissed her forehead before heading to his seat as well.

The pastor, Angela Webber's father, motioned for everyone to sit, Emilia setting both bouquets on her lap. Embry and Emilia linked hands, her smiling at him as the ceremony began. Soon, they were exchanging vows.

"I, Edward Anthony Cullen,"

"I, Isabella Marie Swan,"

"Take you, Isabella Marie Swan"

"Take you, Edward Anthony Cullen"

"To have and to hold."

"For better or for worse."

"For richer or for poor."

"In sickness and in health."

"To love"

"To cherish"

"As long as we both shall live"

"I do."

"I do."

The two seemed stuck in their own world, smiling as they stared at each other and only each other. Embry looked down at Emilia. One day, that would be them.

"I love you."

"I love you."

The two kissed, time seeming to stop for them as they continued to kiss through the applause. They eventually pulled away, everyone standing once they did.

All the couples kissed as well, Embry and Emilia kissing deeply as Edward and Bella laughed.

"I love you." Emilia muttered as she pulled away from Embry.

"And I love you."