Chapter 25: Wedding Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"Get up!" screamed Takanayagi. "We told you Kaori's still studying!"

Kousei sat up with his waist still hiding beneath it while Kaori was still lying underneath the blanket. She's awake but she doesn't even want to get out of it. Since he was still sleepy and he doesn't have any glasses on, he just yawned at them. As he was so familiar with his father's blurry image, he smiled at him while wondering what they were doing inside his room.

"What are you doing here?" he asked them. "Can I know?"

Takahiko was chuckling happily as he try his best to calm his fellow parent-in-law by what they've seen that day. He also gave his son his eyeglasses to see them clearer.

"Just because you're married, we won't check on both of you from time to time!" screamed Takanayagi. "She's still completing her—"

"Don't be so worked up, Takanayagi. It's an obvious action between the two," Takahiko told him as he give Kousei's shirt to him. "They're a married couple and it's okay. That's what couples who love each other, right?"

"Right," he replied to him. "I understand. I think I really should try my best to accept that she's a family member of your house, now."

Kaori wore Kousei's shirt instead after he wore back his eyeglasses. It was only that time that he realized that he was not dreaming at all. Their fathers were actually in front of them.

"I know we interrupted," Takahiko said to his son as he push Takanayagi out of his son's room. "We're leaving you now!"

Daichi bow respectfully at Kousei, too. "They insisted. I apologize, Young Master."

"That's fine. Mr. Miyazono's just worried over Kaori," Kousei answered him. "It's our first day as a married couple and I'm just too excited."

"You have to get up now, sir," he told him. "I hope she's fine down there."

"Glad to know that she's a virgin," he told her. "She's really very beautiful."

Kaori pinched Kousei's leg that shocked him as she expose herself a bit in front of Daichi making Kousei hug her immediately to hide her breast.

"Go on!" he said to him. "You're dismissed now."

"Glad to see you're happy now, Young Master," he told him as he smile. "I'll give you your privacy now."

"Thank you and tell my father we're going down to prepare for the Garden Wedding," he said to him as he get up from the floor after wearing his boxers. "Why did they enter my room? Do you know?"

"Probably just checking on you since you weren't at breakfast this morning," Daichi explained to him. "I hope you used protection, sir?"

Kousei blushed and Kaori's face went red making it obvious that they didn't.

"I'll explain to my dad later that it was me who pushed him," Kaori told him. "Could you leave now? We'll go to the bathroom separately."

"You were screaming so clearly last night," Kousei told her as he lean closer to her. "You liked what I did, correct?"

Kaori just glared at him as her cheeks redden like cherries. "Kousei!"

"Young Master, I think you should begin cleaning yourself out now," Daichi reminded him. "There's also one other thing..."

"What is it?" Kousei asked as he wear bathroom robes. "Tell me."

"Your grandfather is coming to see you today," he told him which immediately made Kousei stare at Kaori.

"He'll like Kaori, right?" Kousei spoke up as he pull her up from the floor.

"S- sir!" Daichi spoke out. "You're married now! He has no say on who you would love as that depended on your father!"