"This is the main reason why we don't want you to see it. We knew that this will be your reaction," Hyena eonni worriedly said.

Something's not right. I need to talk to Myungsoo. I need to talk to him right now.

"Where are you going?" Katie eonni asked but I didn't answer her and just rushed out to look for Myungsoo. I tried to call him but he's not answering.

Knowing that they'll be having their comeback, I assume that they are practicing right now so I rushed to their dance studio.

I immediately wandered my eyes to search for him as soon as I arrived at their studio. There he is, standing near the table, sweat all over his face.

"Oh, Sun-ji-ah, what brings you here?" Sungkyu oppa asked but I didn't mind him and just walked straight towards Myungsoo.

"Is it true?" I asked in my shaky voice when I got near him. He just stared at me for a second then grabbed a bottled water from the table and drank.

"I'M ASKING IF IT IS TRUE?!" I shouted.

"YES IT'S TRUE!" he shouted back.

L's POV

"YES IT'S TRUE!" I shouted back at her knowing that what she's asking is the news about Krystal and I.

"Uh.. Guys, what's going on here?" Dongwoo confusedly asked on what's happening.

***flashback***

"What's all that news about?! I've already done what you want and now this?!" I shouted at the SM's CEO.

After reading the news on the internet, I immediately rushed to his office to have a serious, major talk.

"Dae-pyo-nim," Krystal came panting. She might have read the news too. "What was that all about? Did you really release that statement?" she confusedly asked.

"Will the both of you calm down," he said while still continuing with the papers he's signing.

"Just answer our questions!" I roared.

"Yes I did that," he said as he faced us. "I did that for both of you. You'll be thanking me in the end, you'll see," he said like what he did is just nothing.

"This is bulls**t!!" I exclaimed.

"Watch your mouth young man," he pointed at me.

"Why did you do it, dae-pyo-nim?" Krystal asked.

"Myungsoo has issues that can affect his career," he answered.

"What does it have to do with me? Why am I getting involved?" she confusedly asked.

"Because if I didn't do it then your drama won't attain its expected rating and both of you will loose some fans. We don't want that to happen, do we?" he said with a very serious expression.

"But still-" Krystal tried to protest but her CEO cut her off.

"Just listen to me Krystal. When did I ever made a decision that resulted bad for your career?"

Krystal just hanged her head down. She frustratingly sighed and stormed off the office. I frustratingly combed my hair using my hand and is about to leave but he called me.

"Remember our deal," he reminded me. I just glared at him and left his office.

"What deal is dae-pyo-nim talking about?  I heard Krystal asked who still hasn't left. She's leaning against the wall with her arms crossed on her chest.

I just stared at her and said  "You don't have to know" and walked away but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"If you're thinking of going against dae-pyo-nim then just forget it. I think it's best for us to just follow him. Besides, what he does is for our own good," she seriously said.

'For our own good? Huh! Yeah right!' I thought to myself.

"Are you seriously hearing yourself? This doesn't just involve our career but also our private lives," I tried to make her realize what she's talking about.

"The moment I've decided to step into this industry I knew that I'll have no privacy anymore and you should be aware of that too," she said and walked closer to me.

"I don't want to get involved with your issues but if it's dae-pyo-nim we are talking about then I'll accept what decisions he has for me," she said and walked away.

***end of flashback***

"May I remind the both of you that we are in our company building, dae-pyo-nim might see the both of you," Sungkyu said.

"Why? Please tell me the reason why," she pleaded with her tears streaming down her cheeks. I closed my eyes and turned my back on her. It hurts me to see her like this.

"Just leave Sun-ji, I'm tired," I said and drank from the bottled water. I feel like my throat is so dry.

"I won't leave until I get an explanation," she grabbed my arm and let me face her. "Please tell why so that I can understand what's happening," she sobbed. I forcefully pulled back my arm from her grip.

"PLEASE LEAVE, SUN-JI! JUST ACCEPT THAT WE'RE OVER! IT'S OVER BETWEEN US!" I shouted. She froze on from what I did, tears continuously flowing down her cheeks.

"Yah, Myungsoo," Woohyun stared at me. In fact, they are all staring at me with a very shocked expression. I haven't told the others about what happened yet that's why their reactions are like this.

Sun-ji hanged her head down and stormed off the dance studio.

"Sun-ji," Sungyeol called out but Sun-ji just kept on running away. "Yah, Myungsoo. What was that all about? I've never seen you treat her that way."

"And what are you talking about that you two are over? What's happening Myungsoo-yah?" Sungkyu asked. They are all baffled by the scene a while ago.

I grabbed a towel from the table and wiped my sweat and tears that are ready to fall anytime soon. Then I sat on the floor with my back leaning against the huge mirrors.

"We broke up," I lifelessly said.

"Mwo?!" they all shockingly asked in unison. They all sat beside me and waited for me to tell them the reason why.

"I can't tell you guys why, it's complicated. It hurts me to break up with her but I need to," I said while staring at nothing.

Silence...

"Whatever the reason is, we are always here and we'll be waiting for you to open up to us," Sungjong tried to comfort me.

"Be strong, Myungsoo. We'll always be here for you," Sungyeol said.

They all tried to comfort me with their words but it didn't work. I just smiled at them to let them feel that I'm okay even though I'm not. I guess I will never be okay.