"Are you staying for dinner?" She asked. He jerked his head up, surprised that she was talking to him.

"Yes, your mum invited me." He replied, bright blue eyes sparking.

"Gear." She responded, then made her way down the hall where her new bedroom was located.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit!" Summer shouted from her bedroom. George and Ringo met her at the doorway.

"What's happened?" George asked.

"My bed isn't put together." She whined tiredly, slumping onto the floor.

"I thought you was gonna do that, Ringo?" George turned to him with a cocked brow.

"I forgot, I'm terribly sorry."

"It's alright, really. I'll just take the couch for the evening." She concurred, picking at the tape on one of the boxes.

"No, no, I'll do it. I don't mind." Ringo insisted, stepping into the room.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive. Can't have a bird like you sleeping on the couch, that'd be criminal." He chuckled, and Summer blushed.

"Thanks Ringo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they finished supper, Ringo got to work setting up Summer's bed. It proved to be a relatively easy job, as all he really needed to do was set up the headboard and lay the mattress onto the frame. He was done in about twenty minutes, though with Summer keeping him company it only felt like a few seconds.

"There you are, good as new!" Ringo chimed, reveling in his work.

"Wow! I never knew you were such a handyman." Summer winked, grabbing onto Ringo's muscles playfully. He winced and felt his cock twinge, then cleared his throat and smiled.

"I have many talents you don't know about." He retorted, immediately feeling embarrassed after the words left his mouth.

"Like what?" Summer asked, hopping over to her bed to lay on it. When she fell backwards onto the duvet, her shirt rode up- exposing more of her creamy, perfect skin.

"Well...I can juggle!" He chuckled, searching the room for props. He spotted three hair rollers in a box and retrieved them, then began to juggle flawlessly. Summer giggled and clapped.

"Bravo, man!" She grinned, propping herself up in bed.

"What else can you do?" She asked, biting her lip flirtatiously. Noticing her sudden friskiness, Ringo began to sweat- his nerves a raging fire.

"I can make a mean cheese toastie."

"Mmmm, I bet you can." She licked her lips and leaned back, patting the space next to her. "Come lay with me."

Ringo gulped, then joined her on the bed. As soon as he was next to her she rolled to her side, and he did the same. They looked into each others eyes and smiled.

"What else can you do?" Summer asked again, reaching out to touch his cheek.

"Well..." he began, feeling more anxious by the second. "I've been told I'm a pretty good kisser."

Summer's face lit up, her brown eyes shimmering with joy.

"Show me." She whispered happily, scooting closer so her breasts were mashed against his thin chest. Carefully, Ringo leaned into her and planted a delicate kiss onto her rosy lips. They both moaned into it, and broke apart seconds later.

"I think we should try again." She cooed, her soft, melodic voice like music to Ringo's ears.

"I-I think so too." He stuttered, feeling in shock at the reality of kissing his biggest crush.

They kissed again softly- but with budding desire. Summer's lips parted to allow Ringo's tongue to enter, and gently they began to make out.

After several minutes of passionate snogging, Ringo lifted Summer's top above her head, revealing her tight pink bra. He groaned and buried his head between her breasts, kissing and licking the mounds desperately.

"Ooooh yeah." She whined, wrapping her arms around his head to bury him further. She opened up her eyes and noticed that the door was slightly ajar, and hastily pushed Ringo off of her.

"Sorry, the door." She panted, jumping up to close and lock it. Once she did she turned around and smirked, then reached around to unclasp her bra. Within seconds it had fallen to the floor, and Ringo's jaw dropped.

"Oh my god Summer..." he moaned, trying to keep his eyes from rolling back. He could feel his precum creating a wet spot his boxers, along with his heart beating a mile a minute against his rib cage.

Summer pounced on top of Ringo and crashed her lips against his once again, kissing him with fervor as her hands held his head in place. He began groaning in lust as she moved her lips to his neck, sucking softly on the cleanly-shaven flesh.

Running his hands along her bare back, Ringo slipped them beneath her shorts and underwear and cupped her cheeks. He squeezed them harshly, taking her by surprise. They both giggled and kissed again.

Craving dominance, Ringo rolled the both of them over so he could be on top, and quickly yanked off Summer's panties and shorts. He gawked at her naked body, nearly drooling at the sight he'd been waiting far too many years to see.

"You're the most beautiful woman in the world." He complimented her as she began tugging at the hem of his shirt. She dragged it upwards and over his head, then ran her fingers down his tight, toned abdomen.

"You're not so bad yourself." She cooed, pulling him down by the neck into her lips. For a while they dry humped, with Ringo expertly grinding his hips into hers. He could feel her wetness soaking through his trousers, and he knew she needed him desperately.

Like magic his pants disappeared, and they were in the same position as before- though this time his cock was teasing her entrance. One desperate nod from her was all it took for him to impale her tight womanhood. Both of their mouths gaped open at the sensation, and Summer's body shuddered as Ringo began to make love to her slowly and sensually.

The bed rocked back and forth as he picked up the pace, thrusting into her with intent. He leaned down and began grazing her skin with his teeth, a sensation she couldn't get enough of. She began to moan into the air, feeling the pleasure overwhelming every one of her senses.

"Summer baby, you've got to stay quiet." Ringo panted barely above a whisper, his breathing ragged and worn.

With each stroke, they looked into each others eyes- watching as the sparks began to ignite within them. Though he'd increased his pace, Ringo was amazingly gentle with her- treating her body as if it were a fragile treasure that could break at any moment.

They never broke eye contact, not even for a second as her cunt began contracting around his shaft. She could feel the light spasms of his cock as he came, filling her to the brim with his hot, gushing nectar. Just as he released, she did as well. He could feel her liquids pool around him, coating his entire manhood.

After the climax they both smiled widely, watching each others faces as they rode out the aftershocks of bliss. Ringo knelt down and kissed her lips gently, then moved up to her forehead to kiss her there too.

Neither of them spoke, as they were both too dazed to form sentences. Ringo remained inside of her, and they faded in and out of sleep until a knock on the door startled them back to reality.

"How long does it take to put together a fucking bed?" George shouted from the other side, jiggling the door handle. "And why's the bloody door locked?"

Ringo and Summer looked at each other and began to giggle, both of their cheeks blushing. They quickly began dressing themselves, and stole a few more kisses before joining the others in the sitting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a little something I thought of earlier this evening. Hope y'all enjoy 😊 also, I love making fake beatle relatives lol. Shoutout to Summer Harrison, we stan a fake sister!