Midnight in Paris (request)

I woke up to the faint smell of vanilla coming from the kitchen in our hotel room. The sun had risen already, and the sliver of light that shone through the cream curtains was just enough to wake me up peacefully.

I pushed the thick blankets off of me and hopped out of bed to the sitting area. Our suite was incredibly lush, adorned with provincial decor from the ceiling to the floors. Everything was meticulously crafted, even the toilet was fancy.

I walked over to the window to get a taste of daylight through the sheer curtains. I hadn't bothered to put clothes on as it was just Ringo and I in our room, so I didn't want to open the window quite yet and expose myself.

"There's my lovely girl" I hear Ringo's voice call from what seems to be the kitchen, speaking in that familiar Scouse drawl that drives me wild. The antique wooden floors feel cold on my barefeet as I stroll over to where he is.

As soon as he gets a good look at my feminine figure in all its glory, his breath is instantly taken away.

"My Lord." He mumbles, his dangerously blue eyes glued to my ample breasts.

"Pinch me!" He shouts, extending his arm out to me.

"Go on, do it!" He persists.

"Why?" I laugh.

"Because surely I'm dreaming. There's no way I'm here in Paris with a beautiful girl like you."

I blush, and pinch the supple skin on his arm. We both share a laugh and then embrace, pulling each other close for a gentle kiss. His lips feel deliciously warm, and a note of black tea lingers upon them. I drink in the moment, then pull away.

"I'm starving." I admit, scoping out the kitchen to find out where the sweet smells were coming from. I see a silver tray holding an assortment of French pastries on the countertop. I rush to it and grab a chocolatey-looking biscuit from the bunch. I scarf it down like a goblin who had just gotten out of hibernation, and Ringo begins to cackle. I flip him the bird, then grab myself another and eat it just as fast as the last one.

"These would be so good with tea!" I say, my voice muffled from my mouth being filled with the desserts.

"Really? I think they'd go better with sex." He says very directly, with a cute giggle. He comes over to where I'm starting to brush a flake of croissant off of the corner of my lip. Once finished, he reaches his hand around the back of my head and pulls me into a romantic kiss. The taste of chocolate in my mouth mixed with the taste of cigarettes in his is a thrilling concoction, and I instantly crave more. He pulls away, taking my hand to lead me to the sitting room where there was a burgundy chaise lounger. Ringo sat down and I lunged into his lap, locking our lips again in a passionate makeout session. I slid my arms down to his chest and began to unbutton his pajama shirt as quickly as I could.

"A bit rushed now, are we?" Ringo moans into the air as my lips get to work sucking on his neck.

"I just don't think it's fair that I'm the only one naked here, Starkey." I sneer between kisses, my breath quickening as I get more turned on. His shirt comes off easily, but his bulge is still constricted by his pajama pants. I'm far too distracted by the taste of his skin to remove them, so I dry hump his budding erection through the fabric.

"Oh Y/N" he groans, soaking in the sensation of my perky nipples grazing against his toned nude chest. A few moments later I feel his rough drummer hands groping and squeezing them firmly.

Once my lips have had their fill of touching every spot on his face and neck I decide it's time to take off his pants.

I hop off of his lap and slide the silk down his legs and around his ankles, releasing his throbbing cock from its fabric prison. After he kicks them off we instantly get back into the same position we were in before. We spent a few minutes kissing, letting our tongues tango with one another before doing the deed.

After what seemed like hours of heavy kissing, I lifted myself up slightly to guide his erection into my wet center. Carefully I sink down on it, allowing myself a few slow pumps to become acclimated to his size. You'd think I'd be used to it by now, but a man as well-endowed as Ringo doesn't make it easy.

Once my insides feel comfortable, I begin to ride him at a moderately fast speed, letting his girth stretch me out with every pump. I feel my breasts bounce as I move up and down, and by the expression on Ringo's face he's loving every second of it. I graze my fingers across his chest, feeling every muscle through his soft skin as his length stuffs me to the brim.

I arch my back and glide back and forth, allowing him to hit my g-spot repeatedly. The sounds of wet sex and my ass slapping against his thick thighs fill the room, sending me even closer to the edge.

In the heat of passion Ringo's thumb somehow finds my clit and begins to rub it vigorously, setting my nerves on fire and bringing me closer to the edge.

I close my eyes shut, focusing on the orgasm that was on the brink of exploding. I wrap my arms around him and rest my head on his neck as my stamina begins to wear and my body starts to shake. He rubs me until I'm a quivering mess, shaking from the immeasurable euphoria that just overtook every one of my senses. I can feel his thick load shoot into me, leaving me completely satiated.

After taking a few minutes to collect myself, I get up from his now flaccid member and walk towards the bathroom to fetch a towel.

"Whoever said the Eiffel Tower was the prettiest thing in Paris clearly never saw your arse!" Ringo flirts as I come back into the room, tossing him a rag to clean up.

"I've already slept with you, you don't have to woo me!" I joke.

We laughed playfully, and then headed to the bathroom for a much needed shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey! This was a lovely request made by WeAreNotDoingGetHelp ! She requested that I do a smut involving Paris, so here it is! I hope you enjoy it! ❤️❤️

ALSO how many of y'all have seen the movie Midnight in Paris? It's one of my favorite films!