Chapter 34: "That was a good one!"

Demi's Pov

Heartbroken that we have to leave this beautiful place but so happy we get to see our families and celebrate this new beginning for us as fiancés and soon down the track as wives, my life partner. Fuck I cannot wait to see what the future has for us, this vacation has been a dream.

Almost finished packing our stuff and looking over the place to make sure we haven't forgotten anything, our flight isn't until lunch time and obviously we left everything to the last minute as we made our last night all about passionate love and enjoying every last minute of this magical place.

It was only 8am and didn't have to head to the airport for another three hours which was perfect, no need to overdo it and rush and could grab breakfast before leaving.

"Babe we are all sorted!" Ad smiled looking around.

Walking up to Addison and wrapping my arm around her as we stood in the middle of this bungalow looking over the beautiful ocean for the last time.

"I'm going to miss this and spending every second with you." I spoke softly kissing her head.

"I know baby, going back to the real world and you'll be back at work. I'll figure out what I want to do but for now I can go to work with dad and learn a thing or two about his business."

"The world is your oyster my love, I can't wait to see you kick ass."

"Can't wait to keep doing life with you my fiancé." She beamed kissing my lips passionately.

I didn't mind that she didn't know exactly what she wanted to do, most people don't and that's completely okay. Adults put too much pressure on teenagers to make a choice for the rest of their life. Hell most people get pressured and end up studying something they completely hate and end up in debt for the rest of their lives, I would rather her end up doing something she absolutely loved. It takes time to find yourself and figure out what you like and don't like to do, be in a different environment from your old peers and truly find yourself.

"Hate to break up this love fest but we are starving and want to get breakfast before heading to the airport!" Sam demanded while slamming the door, scaring the shit out of us.

"How did you even get i-" I started to say as Addison quickly stepped in.

"It's Sam, little psycho always finds a way in." We both laughed while he just shook his head.

"If you ran like your mouth you'd be in good shape doll." Sam spat back, obviously he was joking because Addison had a body to die for and we all knew it.

The water I once had in my mouth from my water bottle is all over the floor.

"That was a good one!" Addison laughed

"I know Demi's water is all over the floor, poor bitch better get cleaning." He laughed pointing at the floor then at me. I've never met such an obnoxious, loud and overly confident person in my life but fuck I've grown to love Sam, he truly is one of a kind.

"I hope one day you choke on the shit you talk, Sam." We all laughed while I grabbed a tea towel to clean the water up.

"That's my fiancé" Addison spoke proudly as she slapped my ass when I bent down.

"I'm starving let's go!" James said pulling Sam out the door and we followed close behind.

•••

"Finally all checked in! Where are we sitting?" Ad asks looking at me since I have the tickets in my hands.

"2A&B" Addisons parents were angels getting us first class seats for the flight.

"What about you guys?" I ask looking at the boys, curious if they will be near us or not.

"Thanks to my second fam, the smiths aka addisons lovely parents we are 2C&B.. so on the right section near you lovelies." Sam spoke smirking.

"Going to be a long flight." Addison mumbled making me laugh.

"Our flight is delayed 40 minutes" James said pointing at the boarding sign.

"That's not too bad! We can get a drink." I suggested walking towards the first class waiting area.

It was so beautiful in there, classy and elegant.

We all grabbed some wine while relaxing waiting for our flight.

"Hope this knocks Sam out so he will be quiet the trip home." Addison whispered in my ear.

"Or it will make him crazier" I laughed.
"Don't even joke about it, I'll have to throw him off!" James turned around and whispered over to us.

We all laughed besides Sam who was talking to the elder couple sitting on the opposite side of the bar.

"So when are you going to make my bestie a bride?" Addison asked James

"Bride?" He asked

"Oh yeah you know out of you two, you definitely wear the pants."

"We decided we wanted to wait a while, I have the ring but just waiting for when we are both ready. He's always at my place so he's finally moving in which is amazing. " He explained.

"Thank god! He won't be at our place all the time. Nah but on a serious note I'm so glad you guys have each other, i've never seen Sam so happy and I'm glad we have both found such incredible people to do life with." Leaning in I kissed her beautiful cheek, she's so amazing.

"Thanks ad that's so nice, he's made my life so much brighter.. might be crazy 90% of the time but he's my crazy and I wouldn't change him for the world."

"What are you guys chit chatting about?" Sam asked with a curious look on his face.

"Just how lucky we are to have you." James spoke lovingly holding sams hand smiling.

"I think you all have had enough to drink, how cheesy." He smiled kissing James on the lips.