Chapter 42: Best burgers EVER.

Let's be honest, I absolutely love art museums and when Demi's parents suggested we go I was over the moon. We haven't had the chance to go in a long time so now is the perfect time.

Pulling up to an old fashioned building with beautiful gardens surrounding we walked towards the big arch door.

"This building is absolutely spectacular!" Lucas gushed running his hand along the stone of the building walking up the dozen of stairs leading up to the arch doors.

All agreeing with his statement.

"Welcome to Centre inspire Art Museum! have you guys been here before?" Greeted by a tall 5'9 or so women with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes standing at reception.

She seemed to love her job, so enthusiastic and grinning ear to ear. Can't lie I love when people find jobs they enjoy it really shows.

"Haven't been here before Ma'am!" Mary replied smiling.

"First time? That's awesome! You guys will love the art being displayed at the moment, especially the local talent!" The receptionist gushed.

"I'm so excited!" I announced leaning into my love.

"Glad to hear it! that's $40 for all of you and I'll give you a map to show you where the different expeditions are and where to locate the toilets. If you guys get lost or have any questions there will be plenty of friendly staff happy to assist with anything you need!"

We paid and thanked her walking in, there was so many different rooms with different colour walls and art. One room had a blank white room with very colourful paintings, another room was dark lighting with 3D art. One of my favourite rooms, a lot of paintings and pieces were from all over the world but the one that stood out the most was the local talent room. Where we could actually purchase the items, which I thought was totally awesome and supporting those starting out.

I think overall we purchased six items all together, three for our home. One for my little sisters playroom and Demi's parents purchased two. Overall a really amazing experience can't wait to take Ava here when she's a little big bigger.

"Who's ready to kick some ass at bowling?" Mary asked and we all laughed heading to the car.

I really love how there's never an awkward or drama filled evening with either of our parents just happy times and full of love, we are the lucky ones.

"They have such amazing burgers here!" Demi said excitedly walking in the doors.

"Oh I can vouch for that!"  I agreed excitedly.

"Oh you guys go get your shoe sizing and I'll get us sorted here!" I spoke motioning for them to go to the shoe counter while I paid.

"No ad!" They all protested but went anyways.

Lucas went towards the music box and put a song on which Mary immediately smiled ear to ear with. Their song, can't wait to be their age and still so in love with Demi. It's the little things.

We sat down and ate lunch before we started our games, need fuel to get the body going. The BEST burgers always.

"Babe will you need help this time around?" I winked smirking at Demi. Remembering last time she couldn't bowl to save her life so I helped her. I didn't mind though, being that close and helping.

"Oh you know I will!" She smirked winking back.

"Lucky for you both we don't need help!" Lucas said nudging us both.

"We are experts by now, every week we play for date night!" Mary smiled leaning into Lucas.

"Should of took dems with ya!" I joked making everyone laugh and Demi pout.

"Love you baby." I added.

"Lucas you are up first!"

Grabbing his size ball he walks up to the lane and releases the ball with ease, the ball flies down with great speed knocking down all the pins.

"Wooo! That was amazing!" We all agreed.

"Your turn mum!" Demi nudged.

"Oh I love this song!" She beamed grabbing her ball and dancing towards the lane releasing the ball. She had incredible technique you could tell they both did play frequently, she knocked over all the pins resulting in a strike.

"That's how you do it!" She sang giving her husband a kiss.

"Your turn baby!" I smiled watching Demi get up.

"Uh how am I meant to compete with that? I may as we go home now!" She complained trying to find the right size ball for herself.

"You have got this, don't worry about anyone else! As long as you have fun my love."

"Thanks babe!" She blew me a kiss, getting into position and throwing the ball down. She knocked over seven pins which we were all so excited about, especially last time when she couldn't get the ball out of the gutter.

"That's my fiancé!" I screamed excitedly.

Everyone laughing.

"Learnt from the best!" Demi winked at me.

Walking towards the rack of balls I found the one that suited me best, walking towards the lane and setting myself up. Releasing the ball from my hand and it flies down the middle and hits all the pins over.

Smiling walking back to the group hearing them all cheer.

We ended up playing two games, first round Lucas came first and second round I came first. It was such a great couple of games, Demi had so much fun with her parents and genuinely had a good time which was all that mattered to me. One of the best days ever, this is what living is all about.

"Shall we go home and rest a little before having dinner tonight?" Mary questioned as we walked towards the car.

"Sounds good! I think we need it after the amazing day we have had so far." Demi smiled.