Chapter 32: Surprise!

Demi's POV:

This place is honestly so memorising, I still can't believe how lucky we are to be here.. truly blessed. We have spent the last few hours exploring, checking out the little stalls on the island close by and educating ourselves with their culture. The people here are so down to earth and lovely, appreciating every little thing, they don't take anything for granted - always going out of their way for everyone else. Ad and I have been over tipping everyone who has helped us or at places we have donated to, we are so blessed with everything we have, if we can help out someone else and make their day or help their family then thats the greatest gift of all. Speaking of Ad, the way she took care of me last night and this morning literally blew me away.. not like she hasn't looked after me before - she always goes out of her way to help me in any way she possibly can and to make sure I'm happy but this was different, I don't even know how to describe it. I didn't think I could love anyone more than I love her right now.

I don't think I can honestly wait for the end of the trip to give her the surprise I've been working on and planning for a while, might do it tonight.. but what if it goes wrong then we have a few days left together to face the consequences of it all. Demi, get out of your head. You can do this, she will love it. I kept telling myself.

"Babe, I don't know" I hear her voice pulling me out of my daze, looking up I see her trying on a dress I encouraged her to try on. Breath taking, holy fuck she looked like a goddess.

"Holy.fucking.shit." It wasn't an over the top dress, more casual a loose white summer dress which had a nice lace pattern, with her natural curly hair down and her nice skin tone it made her look breath taking.

"You like?"

"I love, you look absolutely beautiful." I love when she gets embarrassed and starts to blush like crazy.

"Beautiful girl - you look like a princess in that dress!" The lady who worked at the stall was also complimenting my girlfriend.

"We will get it!" I smiled at the lady going over to pay for it.

***

"Okay so you remember how I told you about it all, yep I've pushed it to tonight" I whispered on the phone to the boys while turning the shower water on to distract Addison.

"What is it all organised?" They asked

"Yes, so you guys know the plan please don't stuff it up!"

"Promise!!! She's going to love it!" Sam screamed on the other side of the phone causing me to flinch away.

"I hope so! See you guys in an hour" I whispered hanging up, I'm so nervous. Why the fuck do I do this to myself, finally jumping in the shower and getting ready for dinner.

"Babe, so where are we going for dinner?' Addison asks as I'm brushing my teeth in my towel.

"Just a nice restaurant I saw that looked amazing, so thought we would try it out!"

"I'm excited!"

"Me too baby, me too." I'm probably more excited because I know whats to come.

Finally finished getting ready, wearing a tight black long sleeve dress which stops above my knees with my silver hoop earrings. Hair lightly curled and make up done. Looking at myself again in the mirror I was impressed with how I looked, from wearing no make up this trip and barely getting dressed up this was a nice change..only the best for my baby.

"You ready baby?" I questioned walking out of the bathroom where I saw Addison adjusting her earrings in the mirror which was in the kitchen.

I was blown away by what she was wearing - tight white dress which hugged her figure in all the right places and to my surprise she actually did get a little tan, her long hair was nice and wavy, make up was done amazing - which I knew it would be she was incredible at it.