Chapter 19: I'm honoured.

Warning: Contains sexual content..

The look on Demi's face was priceless, started with shock but shortly after turned into a smirk.

She stood there watching me get undressed, I slowly took one thing off at a time until I was completely naked.

"You going to get undressed or stare at me all night?" I teased turning the water on.

Turning around to face her she was now completely naked and I was soon pushed up against the cold wall making my body shiver in response.

"Ouch- damn" I whispered looking at the woman in front of me.

I've never seen this side to her, she was rough and exhilarating.. it was turning me on.

"Be quiet!" Demi hushed as the warm water was dripping down my body, she closed the gap between us and slid one finger down the gap between my breasts all the way down.

My body is craving her touch as she continues to slowly go down, I start to grow impatient.

"D-Demi"

"What did I say?" She said sexily with an authority tone.

My body was getting hotter, I needed her to continue touching my body. Every aspect.

She pinned both of my hands above my head with one hand while the other one was holding my face bringing it towards her lips giving it a peck, before trying to gain access to my mouth with her tongue and I denying it.

Watching her become frustrated she dug her knee in between my legs causing a moan to escape my mouth, her tongue soon enters my mouth and we were making out.

I needed to touch her, bring her body closer to mine... something!

Escaping her grip on my hands I pulled her body closer to mine.

"Nope, don't touch." She said pushing me harder into the cold tiles, my body was aching in pain from being slammed against the wall multiple times but that didn't matter.

"Fuck, I'm meant to be cleaning you" I groaned

"Well baby, things don't always turn out like planned." I moaned as Demi sucks on my neck hard and using her tongue to lick my soft skin.

Trying to suppress the moan that's trying to escape my mouth from the pleasurable pain, she stops and slowly kisses down my neck.

Moving her knee again to dig in between my legs and repeating the action, I grip onto her hand holding my arms up and my body pushes out trying to get closer to her.

"D- Demi p-please" I beg becoming impatient

"Patience love" she whispers in my ear sliding a finger down my leg avoiding the area I want her in the most.

Not having time for her teasing I turn us around and pin her against the wall I was previously against, a small noise leaving her mouth in the process.

"I don't have time for games Demetria." Smirking at her reaction, goosebumps are all over her bare body.

"D- don't call me that!"

"Why baby?"

"It-"

"Does it turn you on?" I smirk running my finger up her thigh causing her to gasp in return.

"Look at all this paint, better get you cleaned up!" Grabbing the sponge and soap I get down on my knees looking back at Demi who's watching me carefully, holding one thigh and watching her tense.