Chapter 8: Woah.

Lunch went so well I am actually truely blessed to be surrounded by those who love and appreciate me. Demi and I decided to pack our stuff and drive to the hotel where we were staying at, which was in the city.

Getting out of the car I looked at the hotel amazed, it was absolutely stunning. The front was surrounded by well kept flowers and trees, it also had a water fountain in the middle of the pavement where the cars drive around to pick and drop others off. To the side was where the exclusive car park was for those staying here, thinking how amazing the presentation of the outside of the hotel was I couldn't imagine how beautiful it would look inside. Eagerly excited to see the inside we both went in, Demi walked up to the reception desk while I stood in the middle of the floor in awe looking at how incredible this place is. Taking one of the booklets they had on display and walking with Demi to the lift.

"Holy fuck this place is awesome!" I gushed turning to face my love.

"I'm happy you like it baby" she kissed me while pressing the button of our floor.

The lift doors opened and I grabbed Demi's hand while walking down the hall and she told me the room we were looking for, there's wasn't much rooms in this section which I was surprised about.

"Here we are" she stated scanning the room key and opened the door holding it open for me as I thanked her and walked in.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit"

"You like?"

"I fucking love it!"

The room literally didn't look like your average hotel room, it looked like one of those high class apartments. We literally had everything you'd need, there was a massive happy birthday sign with a few balloons, a bottle of champaign on the table. The windows were massive they practically took up the walls, it had the best view.

Walking closer to the bed which was on the other side I saw roses all over it and around it, this was such a beautiful thought out Birthday present.

I chucked my shit on the floor and ran up to her and wrapped my legs around her.

"This is so beautiful, thank you so much!!"

"No problem babe, you deserve nothing but the best"

"You're the best, I don't need anything else"

"I love you ad"

"Love you more"

"Get ready babe, dinner is in an hour"

I quickly had a shower and walked out to my stuff letting Demi have one, grabbing my matching bra and underwear I chucked them on while walking to the mirror that's on the wall and starting my make up. Once I was happy with how my make up turned out I started to do loose curls in my hair.

Demi walks out of the bathroom all ready with her hair all straight, make up and dressed. She looked stunning, hot, sexy. All in one.

"Woah" i just stood there checking her out. 

"Please put something on otherwise I will take you right here right now and we don't have time" she groaned turning around.

Walking up to her I run my hand down her back and kissed her neck which caused her to shiver.

"I think we have time" I whispered seductively, watching goose bumps form.

"Addison don't do this to me" she whispered holding onto the wall in front of her.

"Do what?" I turned her around and watched her stare at my body then back up at my face. 

"We literally have to leave babe, stop doing this to me." 

I pushed her against the wall and ran my hand up her thigh, she squeezed her eyes shut.

"Fine, let's go" I said walking over to my dress and chucking it on along with my heels. She didn't move nor speak which confused me and I turned to face her, she was speechless and shocked.

"What?" I asked smirking.

"You always fucking do that, you just wait"

"You're the one who said we were going to be late, so pick your battles my love"

"You will be my fucking battle tonight, you just wait."

"How so?"

"Let's just say I hope you don't plan on walking tomorrow" so she's going to punish me by fucking me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow?

"Never pictured you to be the type to remove someone's legs but if you insist" I said being a smart arse knowing exactly what she meant.

"Argh fuck you!"

"You wish you could but we are running late" I said slapping her arse as I'm walking out the hotel room.

•••

We went to this fancy restaurant and it was really busy luckily we had a reservation, the waiter was obviously new at the job considering he was pretty shy and had someone with him showing him how to do things, the girl training him was pretty bitchy if you asked me.

They bought out our food and drinks for us but the chick knocked the guy and he dropped my drink all over my food, he quickly grabbed the cup and apologised quickly a few times while the bitch was yelling at him.

"Um excuse me" I said capturing both of their attentions.

"He will replace your food right now for you and it will get taken out of his pay" he just nods and goes to walk away.

"No mate come back here" I said quickly he looked at me confused.

"Don't take the money out of his pay, accidents happen and I'm willing to pay for it but you" I said pointing towards the girl.

"Fix your damn attitude, this guy is clearly new at the job give him a break yeah? Surely you weren't perfect when you started here either"

"Of course I was"

"Well I saw you nudge him so he would spill her drink so why you blaming him?" Demi questioned while I watched as she shut up and her face went red.

"Snobby girls like you aren't going to get far in life if you don't start treating people with respect." She added.

"I'm sorry I'll replace your food right now" and quickly walks away.

"Thank you so much, she's been so rude towards me all shift and no one seems to care when I serve them"

"I'm so sorry you have to put up with it, hopefully it gets better from now on. No one deserves to be treated like dirt." I said giving him a hopeful smile.

The rest of the dinner went by smoothly and I couldn't believe how much the waiter girl was sucking up Demi and i's arse, she wasn't getting a tip from us.

Before we left I gave the guy a $50 tip, we were going to complain to the manager but he didn't want to get the girl in trouble saying her getting embarrassed was enough for him, she needed the job just as much as the next guy.

//

Hey guys!!
Didn't read over it so there might be some parts that don't make sense or whatever but I quickly wrote it as I don't have much time lately.

Also was my birthday the other day so woo to another year older.