Chapter 16: Do you wanna come talk.

Erin asked me to go to lunch with her since she hardly knew anyone around here, being the nice girl I am.. I  agreed.
Taking her to the place I have been a few times and loved their food.

The place wasn't really packed at this time which I was happy about considering I don't like to be out in crowded places, we stood by the door waiting for a waiter to take us to our table.

"This place looks so cute!" Erin said looking around.

Sitting down at our table I looked around and my eyes landed on hers, she was there with another woman. I was upset, hurt and annoyed. I didn't have any right to be because I was here with someone else as well, the woman she was with was beautiful. She had green eyes and brown shoulder length hair but had nothing on Demi. No matter what I couldn't take my eyes off Demi we kept staring at each other, in the background I could hear Erin talking about god knows what but I just slightly nodded my head every now and then until the other woman said something to Demi making her turn around and I faced Erin who was soon flirting with me, she was pretty and lovely but wasn't Demi.

I couldn't help but wish Sam was here because he would no doubt about it go up to Demi and her new lady friend and try to figure out what was going on and try to get Demi to talk to me, I'm so selfish I shouldn't be thinking like this but I can't help it. I've never been the jealous type, but now I'm realising if Demi's not mine I don't want her with anyone else and I hate myself for it. I'm so fucking selfish. She wants to be with me but I can't get over this little thing I'm going through with her so if she wants to be happy with someone else than so be it.

•••

Today is the day of the finals, only three of us will be chosen to perform at graduation. I was beyond pumped but incredibly nervous.

Another thing to add to my nerves, I replied to Demi's message a few nights ago letting her know she'd find out today if I'm ready to end this or not. I know.. harsh, but I couldn't find the words to explain it so why not sing a song?

"I can't believe you haven't told me what you've decided!" Sam whined slamming his locker once he grabbed his books.

"No one knows besides me of course, I just don't want to talk about it right now."

"This performance is going to make or break my life, you guys are my otp."

"Would you stop being so dramatic!"

"Uh have you met me?"  He had me there, he was by far one of the most dramatic people I've ever come across.

"Hey superstar, excited to see you perform today!" Erin said excitedly before kissing me on the cheek and walking off.

Turning around I saw a hurt expression on Demi's face but she quickly turned around and walked off.

"What's going on with you and that bitch?" Sam questioned getting defensive, you'd think I was dating him. God.

"One, she's not a bitch she's lovely! Also nothing, we are just friends!"

"I hope so Ad."

"What if I wanted to date her? Wouldn't you be happy for me if I was happy?"

"Of course I would, it would just take some time to adjust I guess.. I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I'll see you later I only have this next hour to perform before our performance."

"See you later, good luck boo! You've got this."

Walking to the music room I put my headphones in and prepare myself.

•••

Watching the music theatre room fill up by the second my heart was pounding, there was a lot more people this round than the last one.