Chapter 27: I feel free.

My anxiety is going through the roof, usually I'm so bubbly and annoying around Demi but not today.. it's Tuesday if you haven't caught on yet. Today is the day, I'm shitting bricks.

We're driving to our destination.. well Demi is because I would of crashed by now, Demi most likely felt my uneasiness because she grabbed my thigh rubbing circles which surprisingly helped me calm down, I guess anything your loved one did would.

She was singing a long to the radio and gave me glances every now and then I tried to play it off like I didn't feel like I was going to die, I was up ALL night trying to calm myself down and talk myself out of it. I wouldn't waste Demi's money like that and two I'm not about to back away now, who the fuck was I right now? An absolute mess thats what. You're a badass bitch, get your shit together! I tried to hype myself up, fake it til you make it girlfriend.

"I'm sooo excited!" Demi almost swerved into the gutter once those words left my mouth.

"Fuck sake Addison, you scared the fuck out of me!"

Laughing I grab her hand from my thigh and intertwine our fingers, she just looked so perfect with the sun glaring on her face. Almost picture perfect, grabbing my phone I take a picture of her.. I had to.

I liked taking pictures, pictures are memories and captures moments that you think you'll remember for the rest of your life but sometimes you forget and theres your reminder.

My mind wasn't even going crazy about the jump I was about to do it was going crazy over the women next to me, its it so bizarre how it happens?

You find a distraction, sometimes it can be the worst one and others it can be the best thing. Demi was defiently the best thing.

"I know I say this all the time but I am so fucking thankful I met you when I did." A big spread across her face and her eyes found mine, they were so bright and sparkly, she was genuinely happy.. her eyes spoke a thousand words.

"Also I know I always say stuff at the most random times but I can't really help that my mind and mouth has a mind of their own, but in a way I'm kind of glad because half of the shit I say and do I probably wouldn't be ballsy enough to say sober.. "

"Well going back six months ago I wouldn't of, now I'm just like try and shut me up bitch" this caused her to laugh and shake her head.

"I honestly don't know where I was going with this but any who if anything happens and god forgive my sexy ass dies just know you've changed my life, for the better. You're the greatest gift I ever received" The car was slowing down and I looked forward realising we've arrived, damn that was quick.

"Lets get one thing clear" she stated, well fuck me I was being so lovely and she's about to give me a lecture. Kidding, I love her and her little teacher moments.

Turning the car off she turns and faces me, you could see her eyes were glossy like she was trying not to cry and putting up this big front to keep me calm.

"You aren't going to die!"

"Ho-"

"I know because you have so much to offer the world, our life is just beginning and I haven't even made you my wife yet let alone little Addison's running around. I love you so much my badass bitch, I also said I wasn't too keen on jumping out but lets go, lets do it together."

She always knows how to make me fucking cry, what the fuck bitch.

I grabbed her face and gave her a passionate kiss, I didn't need to speak she knew exactly what I felt.

I loved her with everything in me, we're doing this.

"Are you girls ready?" The instructor asked looking at us both, laughing at our responses.

"No but don't let me back out!" I warned walking up to the plane dragging Demi with me.

"Yes ma'am"

We are going higher and higher, I was finding it harder to breathe.

On the outside I was smiling and laughing putting on this act while on the inside I was absolutely dying, who is their right mind decides to jump out of a fucking plane? Thats right me.

I'm honestly working myself up for nothing, its going to be all worth it. I live for this stuff.

"Okay so its almost time, Addison you're with Tom and Demi you're with me. On the count of 3 we're all going okay?"

Agreeing we get ready.

"Love you baby" I gave her a kiss before getting ready.

"Love you more"

"one.. two... "

My eyes are closed, I cant look.

"Keep your eyes open!"

"three"

Before I even realised what was happening we were flying, I felt like my teeth were going to fly out but I was fucking FLYING!

I've never felt so free in my life.

Honestly all I can hear in my head was 'I believe I could fly' looking to my side I saw Demi also flying and I grabbed her hand as we were just embracing this moment, this was so surreal. I've dreamed of doing this for years and I have finally done it, best present ever.

Sadly we were reaching the ground but thankfully we didn't die.. bonus.

"AMAZING!" I screamed jumping up and down when I reached the floor.

"We did it!" Demi beamed hugging me.

"What was running through your mind when you were doing it?" She asked, laughing I was battling myself wether I should say it or not.. fuck it she already knows I'm a dickhead.

"I was literally singing in my head 'I believe I could fly' weird I know but how could I not!"

"NO WAY ME TOO!" She screamed making us both laugh

"See this is why we are one"