30

Bgm here*
Try to imagine the scenes..

Night was silently moving its way out . Still sleep was far away from someone.

"Daad...." , Baby Saakshi ran towards her father, who picked her up and made a round.
.
.

"Love you lots Papa." , that forever supporting arms of her Papa was always her strength. She slide down her arms around his neck from behind. While Roy patted her hairs.
.
.

"Catch me if you can... " . The grown up Saakshi too liked to play with her fathers at the courtyard. Roy , Prithviraj, and Ibrahim had a great task in catching her. But they loved to lose before their daughter.... their princess.
.
.

She remembered last time she celebrated her birthday with them. She blew the candles and cut the cake. Both Prithviraj and Roy fed her together. Both of them kissed her either cheeks.
.
.
.
"We coming soon to meet you both. We are on our way princess.."
.
.
.

"Sorry sir, we couldn't save him. Mr.Prithviraj is no more..."
.
.

"Daad!!!!......"
.
.
"Dad...!!",

*Cut*

Kalki was having a coffee waiting for her beloved. The hot coffee helped her alot keep the long way sleep aside. She was staring at a photo, her wedding picture.
Soon the doorbell rang. She kept the coffee and photo over the table and headed to the door. As the door opened, Kalki saw Devaraj with a full fledged smile. "Hello my dear wife... Tired waiting for me..??" , Kalki smiled and hugged her husband, Devaraj.

*Cut*

"Dad...!!" , Saakshi woke up from her slight sleep. She sat on the bed terrified.

"Saakshi...", Sidhant's sleep was disturbed by her voice. "What happened...". She kept silent. Saakshi was taking heavy breath and sweating profusely. He kept his palms over her shoulders. "Are you okay..." .

The next moment, she was on his arms. Sidhant could feel her tears.
"I am scared Sidhant... I can't sleep. Dad's and Papa's faces are not leaving my mind. The moment I close my eyes, their lifeless images are infront of it."

He held her more close.
"Do you know Saakshi, that day... More than you I was waiting for them,.. for my dad.... To see him after 5 long years.. " . Sidhant's eyes welled up. She could feel his pain.. She lifted her head and faced him. "For the last 15 years... He was coming once in three months , just for one day to see me. And That day, he promised me, that he won't ever leave me again. He will stay with me until his last breath. And look what happened.."

Sidhanth took a deep breath.

"Was that my mistake... Was that his... Or yours...?? No... None of us did anything wrong. But the pain and suffering is just for us."

"Saakshi... all your pain will erase when the reason of your sorrow will leave the world. And it will happen very soon. I am not going to let that fellow live for long. "

Saakshi hugged him again. They both were enough to share their sorrows. As a shelter to each other, as a support to lean on...

.
.

Viswank woke up hearing his phone bell. "Hello Iqbal, tell me.. why are you calling me this late.. ?"

"Sir.. as per your order I was following Devaraj . And now I got an information. "

"What is it..."

"Sir... Kalki... She is Devaraj's wife..."

Viswank wide his eyebrows. "What.. are you sure.."

"Yes sir.. he is presently at her home with her. I have sent you a photo of them "

Viswank cancelled the call and checked the picture.
'So this was why you helping him alot Kalki... I never expected such a twist . I should inform this to Saaho. '

.
.
.

Sidhanth and Saakshi broke their hug , when his phone rang.

"It's Viswank.."

"Viswank..? But it's too late. Answer the call sidhanth, it must be something important.."

He nooded and slide to answer.
"Hello.."

"Saaho.. got a news. Kalki and Devaraj are married couples. That's what the relationship they share.."

"What.. are you serious.."

"Yes.. "

"Ok.. I will check on it. "

Saaho disconnected the call.
"Saakshi, When was kalki joined the office.. I mean, before or after Devaraj's arrival?"

"Kalki... Ah.. she joined nearly two months before Devaraj's arrival. What's the matter Sidhanth.."

"Kalki is his wife. So.. she was doing all the necessities for him in Waji.."

"Wife..?? Oh God. Was she plotting against us that before and we were unaware..."

"It's ok.. let's see now who is gonna save them both from our warth.
It's... Show Time.."

Another short update ofcourse. Because the story gonna end soon, and I don't want it to end that soon😕. Do 💬 and ⭐.
Love you lots...
Annujam.