12

First of all, thanks alot guys... Got so many good response for the last chapter....😌😌😌😌 by the way, it's a short update.  I think it's a perfect spot for an intermission 😜

Shinde was in a call with Devaraj when they received Saakshi's message. "Devaraj sir, I have asked Saakshi to take the black box and handover it to me. If she didn't , I will take it for you... But don't forget about my reward..."

Goswami , ran towards his car and knocked on the window. Shinde slide down the glass and looked at the heavily breathing Goswami. " Sir, Saakshi Maam has called. The thief  is caught."

Shinde :"Sir, I will call you later"
Shinde cancelled the call and went with force . They got in the building with at most silence.

"Saakshi open the door..!!"
Sidharth's scream could be heard out. The team rushed in to the locker area.

Sidharth took his phone and dialed a number. "Sir,... Saakshi, she left with the black box. But before that,  the police is coming to arrest me. Do something fast.."
Before the call gets disconnected, Goswami , Shinde and the other team members opened the door pointing the gun towards him.

*Bgm here*

Saakshi drove faster. She suddenly stopped her car on the bridge, as Sidhanth's Pagani Huayra blocked her way.  Saakshi took her gun and the brief case .
They both got down from their respective cars at the same time. Their face shown arrogance, as they took steps towards each other.
The moment when they were just few steps away, Saakshi took her gun from the holder ; Sidhanth took his behind the jacket , and pointed towards each other.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

They stared each other . Even standing at the gun point, none of them had a slight fear . Determination , that was clearly written on the faces.

Sid : "What did you think, you can easily escape from here taking the black box. The robberies started only after you joining in ETF. And you think you can't be caught. "
She smirked at him.

*Cut*

Sidharth took his wallet and handed over a card to Shinde.
Shinde : "what... you . You are Sidharth Ashok Chakravarthy... Then who was that..."

"Sir... Saakshi ma'am is missing!! "

*Cut*

"Oh... then....What about you Mr.Saaho"

Saaho and Saakshi... They bursted into laughter. And kept their guns back to the holders.

"Haa.. atleast black box is with us .. come-on , lets go to our next mission.. Mrs . Saaho. "

She smiled hearing him . "Before that we have another job. "

She turned back, and found the whole police force arriving towards them . She smirked and looked at Saaho. He nodded indicating something. Saakshi took her gun and pointed towards them. She fired at her car, which blasted into fire, blocking the police's way towards them.

Saaho and Saakshi got into his car and drove off....to their new mission.

😬😬😬😬
I know many of you guys guessed about Sidhanth long back.i hope I succeed in confusing all of you. But I should mention a brilliant one anushkashettyfan . I really found it amazing when she messaged about her doubt, days before. Congratulations 👏👏

And from now, what should we address him, Sidhanth or Saaho??

Do ⭐ and 💬