1

"Damnit..!!!"

The inspector general threw away the newspaper in utmost anger. One of the officers who was with him took the newspaper.

"Mr.Shinde.... it's the fourth one... damnit fourth one in last 3 weeks.. And didn't you even got any clue till now..."

(don't forget to play the bgm, a little bit lag is there.. don't mind.. play it overhere)

IG was fuming. He was getting alot of pressure from higher officials.
.... How can't he...the news reports coming were like that...

" ATM robbery - Consecutively fourth one in Hyderabad.
The ATM robbery that's going on in a series for the past 3 weeks has repeated again in the ATM of a reputed Bank in Hyderabad yesterday. Till now no clue of the robber was found by the police. This shows the very carelessness and irresponsibility of the force."

"No any clue...no any single clue was left... No weapons were used.... Cameras were also couldn't detect someone doubtful. What the hell is happening..."

Shinde stood with a bent head .

"Now I know what to do. I am gonna handle over this case to an undercover officer. Only he can help thus out.... "

Shinde looked at him in a confused manner. "Who sir..."

"Sidharth... Sidharth Ashok Chakravarthy"

The name found similar to Shinde. But he couldn't recoganise his face.

"Shinde I need a brilliant team of officers along with him. Do you know atleast anyone ...anyone in the team.."

Shinde thought for a while...
"Ah..yes sir... I know someone. She joined the Emergency Task Force (ETF) last month. And within this one month, she has found the culprits in all the cases that she was assigned. "

"Who is that... What's her name..."

"Saakshi, IPS officer."

"Saakshi..? What's the surname? " , IG couldn't recoganise the first name .

"It's just Saakshi sir. She is an orphan. After the schooling, she got scholarship to study in Australia about Criminology. She did came back to India last month and joined with the team. "

______________________________________

ETF office

"Madam... Madam..."

Goswami ran up the stairs ,calling out for someone. He reached the third floor and got into the cabin.

"Madam.."

A tall and lean woman , standing facing the backside. She was looking out over the glass walls , with her hands on hips. She wore a formal black pants and white shirt, with hair in ponytail.

"Saakshi Maam... you ... You were right... The autopsy report confirms your doubt.... And... We have got the culprit. "
Goswami said in half breath.
She titled her head sideways, with a light smirk.

"Can we arrest him ma'am..."

She now turned to Goswami in a slow motion, leaning to the table and hands crossed .

Saakshi, the extra brilliant officer in ETF

Saakshi, the extra brilliant officer in ETF. The strong determination and independence which was clearly depicted on her face was enough to understand her.

Saakshi's attention diverted to the phone which started to ring.
She answered it... "Hello..."

______________________________________

Saakshi was now standing infront of IG . They both were in a secret and confidential meeting.

"Saakshi, as you know... The ATM robberies are getting over our head. We don't have any clue till now..."

"Who said we don't have any clue sir..., We have so many... But failed to notice it..."

Saakshi said making IG stand with wide eyes.

"First thing, in all these robberies not the use of any weapons were found. Which means he is either using the duplicate keys or withdrawing as a normal person does.
As you know, we came to know about the robberies after getting the 'withdrawal messages' from the customer's phone number and the money is getting transferred from person's accounts, probably the withdrawal method will be used.
Which means the robber is a hi-tech one... Well educated ofcourse. Now the question arising is ; how the robber is getting the ATM cards and the pin numbers. We should ask the customer about this... "

IG stood still with the information she collected within the 10 mins she go through the files. The brilliance of the person standing infront of him was not usual. If she joints hand with Sidharth, then the thief can be caught within days.

"Saakshi. Take this number... This is the number of Mr.Sidharth Ashok Chakravarthy. He will be accompanying you in this mission. Remember its an undercover operation. Make up a team if you want. Else go by yourself.... Good luck."

Saakshi walked back past to the door, to her new mission.