10

Shinde's phone rang while he was going to meet the team.
"Hello... Devaraj sir.."

D: "Shinde.. I hope you are doing good. Isn't it..."

S: " How can I sir... You very well know the most money that is robbed from your bank is actually mine. Sir.. my 2 crore... With much difficulty I deposited it in your with different fake accounts.  Now everything is lost. Today is Saturday, and he will come again.. "

D: "Don't worry Shinde.. you said right, a brilliant officer is now handling the case and the robber is already found. What was his name--"

S: "Sidhanth Ashok Chakravarthy"

D: "Yeah.. Sidhanth.. hm. Now , what about the job I assigned to you. ?"

S: "Oh, Black Box right.  We will definitely take it from the bank today midnight. And we can use this robbery to steal it from your bank. Infact , I was thinking to take the black box with team . No one will get any doubt. And the thief will be captured too..."

D: "Hmm..that's a nice one. Go on with that. Call me when you finish the task."

S: "Sure sir.."

Shinde got in the office to find the team already got ready with the plan. He felt someone is missing.
"Sidhanth, where is Saakshi? Is she not fine ?"

"No sir. She is perfectly fine. She has gone to the bank to share our plan with them. We need their cooperation too. "

Shinde nodded.

*Cut*

Saakshi was driving the car. She kept her Bluetooth on , and was on a call.
"Sidharth, everything is going as per our plan.  Now I am going to the bank.    ..... Ah yes... The whole day I will be in the bank. ... Yeah... Ok... You just carry on with the plan. Today  is the day, we should end this.. ...Bye.. "
She disconnected the call and concentrated back on driving.

*Cut*

Sidhanth and the whole team stood infront of the blueprint of the bank.
"Guys , today is saturday. Surely he will come to take the black box.  There is only one way to get inside the bank. That is this main door. Surely he will come this way. We should provide him complete entry till the locker, else our plan will fail. "

Goswami : " But sir.. the locker will be under complete protection . I have heard it's the most secure bank in Hyderabad city. "

Sid :"Saakshi will manage it. Today except the front shutter , no any locks will we locked. And you with the entire force should block the front door. "

Shinde :"Are you sure.. that he will definitely come through this way.."

Sid : "A mere chance is there sir, that is , behind the manager's cabin a glass window is there. He can try to escape from there. But he can't get inside through that way. So... The plan is... "

*Cut*

Saakshi : "The plan is, I will be staying inside the bank. You should go locking me inside. The complete police force will be present outside. The moment he get in the locker, I will lock him inside and call the force . "

The bank manager and some security staffs were present near her. They all agreed to the plan.

*Cut*

Sid : "She will call the force, and we will get inside, catch him... Off the record, Case closed.."

Shinde clapped his hands , followed by the whole team. The team then dispersed to their respective works.
Sidhanth was about to go, when Shinde blocked him.
"Well done Sid, I never thought you are this brave and will solve the case within a week.. congrats.."