26

Saakshi stood near the window, as light shower made its way down to earth. 

"15 years back... "

She started without looking at her legally wedded husband, who was piercing her heart with so many questions.

"... the same year, your mother passed away... the same year you and Viswank were shifted to New York from Waaji. "

At a glance, his mind wandered to the flashback memories. His mother's death in the accident, infront of 10 year old Sidhanth in India.

" I never saw my mom. All I know was, she left me the moment I was born. Until 8, I lived in an orphanage. When your mother left papa ,... Ah I  call your dad papa by the way..., And when you and Viswank were send away, both Dad and papa were left alone. They had an urge to have someone. That's when they came to India and took me to Waaji, as there daughter. I never knew why Dad kept me in an orphanage till then, neither I asked. The baby me was happy to get a new loving family. "

Sidhanth always knew, his dad loved this girl alot. She addressing him papa, was no surprise for him.

" Do you know, I am the most luckiest kid, even though I don't have a mom. Because.... I had the love of 3 father's... Dad, papa and Ibrahim uncle. Three of them loved me too much that, I never felt the absence of a mother.

I was living a luxurious life in all sense ,be it with love, money or power. I was the princess of Waaji. If I say a "no" , then it's a no. "

She chuckled thinking of her life back then . Saakshi remembers how her three fathers called her Princess.

"But I am sure... I was not a spoilt rich brat ofcourse. I was never greedy or overbearing. But I was selfish... selfish for their happiness. I have seen papa talking to you in a video call multiple times when I was in Roy Mansion. Yes.,You can find a similar room as in Khurana's , in you house too.

I don't know why papa didn't told you about my existence. The late teenager me understood that they were planning to get us married when right time comes.
        Three years back, we thought finally you will be home, but you decided to leave to India instead. Still, nothing much changed in our lives until that evil showed up an year back. "

A deep sigh.

"Devaraj... , A mistake of my dad happened in his mid twenties., an illegitimate son of Prithviraj Khurana."

Sidhanth looked at her face for the first time. He didn't expected him to be an illegitimate.

"One day, dad got a call. He rushed to India and took him to Waaji. He was introduced as my elder brother. But I was not at all happy with it. My conscience always belived he has an evil motive the moment I saw his face.
But dad was spellbound in his fake love, which irked me alot. So I shifted to Roy Mansion , to papa, which was my comfort zone.
      Three days later, Papa took me to Khurana's. He too was not pleased with Devaraj, but kept mum for his friend. Papa was starting to miss you badly. He wanted you to be with him. But you were stubborn to leave India right.... I still wonder, if you had accepted his offer., If you had come to Waaji earlier... Maybe things must have been different... Maybe , our fathers must be alive.."

Sidhanth brushed off his tears. A current of guilt was enveloping him.

"That day..."

_______

Roy , Ibrahim , Saakshi and Prithviraj were seated at the conference hall in Khurana Mansion.
"Prithvi.. I miss my son alot. It's been nearly 15 years that I have met him. Even though she is with me to fill the void, as a father I have some responsibilities right. So I have decided to go to India. And I will somehow convince him to come back and let our kids married.  What say Saakshi... Are you ready to marry my son..?"

Roy had complete faith in her. She won't ever decline his words. Still for a formal consent , it was necessary to hear an 'yes' from her .

"To be with you all, I am ready to marry anyone you one you bring. If it's your own son, I glad that he won't take me away from you..."

Saakshi was more than happy, as she hugged Roy. He gently patted her shoulders. Prithviraj was elated to see his daughter this happy. But a question popped in his mind.
"But Roy... Your son was declared dead years ago. Then how are you going to introduce him to the board members. ?"

"You have a point. I am still not sure to bring him revealing his identity. Because I feel.. there is someone in the investors who is trying to take over the company. I am afraid still, if his life would be in danger . "

Saakshi looked at her papa. "Papa... If his life is in danger, then it will be so as mine right. Till date no one has attacked me. Then why are you afraid."

"There is a difference Saakshi. You are safe because you are a girl. People have a misconception that, you can't be the heir. So they are hoping to elect someone else among themselves for the throne. "

"Excuse me.., may I.."

Devaraj peeped into the door. Prithviraj asked him to get in. He took a seat beside his father. "what's going on... May I know... If I am supposed to.."

Prithviraj was about to answer , but was soon taken over by Roy.
" Ofcourse you can... We were discussing about the future heir of Waaji. Since Saakshi is our only princess, we are going to handover her the complete responsibility of Roy Group. In very few months, she is going to be the only heiress of Waaji."

Saakshi looked at Roy with wide eyes.
When did this happen, he mind questioned. But at the same time,
Nobody missed the sudden change of expression in Devaraj's face.
"Are you ok son..."

He suddenly came to reality. "Yeah I am fine dad. Actually I got to go...something important came to my mind. "

He got up from his seat and went out.

The three men doubted his discomfort about the throne. While Saakshi looked at Roy with an unsaid question.
"What was that...."

"What... I said what's correct, with a small add up. You and Sidhanth, are going to be seated in the throne right after your marriage , very soon. "

.

Devaraj threw a glass on the mirror .
"How could I even think that these two old men will handover the throne to an  illegitimate son, when they have their princess. I came here to snatch it, as I know Roy's son is no more , and they won't make a girl sit over the throne.

She is a threat, that I should soon eliminate. "

Helloooo , how are you guyss...
All behind 'Ninne Ninne' I guess. Saakshi is so cute. Felt to pull her cheeks. Lucky pabsu , who got that right... Hehe...