6

Next morning...

Shinde came to the ETF office early in the morning.
"Sidhanth, any clue about the robber. ?"

Sid : "What happened sir, you seems so stressed..."

"Nothing much Sidhanth.. actually...from last three weeks, robberies are going on , on every Saturday. Look today is already Thursday. So... You know... Pressure.."

Sidhanth let out a small laugh. "Don't worry sir. First thing, when I enquired about the people whose money are robbed, I found all of them are Richie rich people. So.. I don't think it's a very big problem.."

"You can't say that Sidhanth. Poor or Rich, money is gained by a lot of effort and hard work. Also... Until now only rich people are affected, what if the next target will be the middle class people..." , Saakshi came with a valid point.

Sid : "Humm that's right. So.. I do have a good news for all of you..."

Goswami and Danny came to the conversation.

"Our assumption was right. The man we saw yesterday on the CCTV footage, he is the robber..."

All of them looked at him in awe.
Goswami : "Sir..But.. how do you know...."

"Last night I met him..."

Saakshi was surprised. She looked at him confused. As if understanding her feelings, he looked at her and said, "After you slept, I went out to the nearby Bar to have drink. "

Last night at the Bar .

Sidhanth came to the Bar counter and ordered for a shot. He noticed someone next him having a beer.
"Hey Mr.Recharge card....remember me...we had an encounter in morning..."

"Yes , I do remember brother..."

"Wow..you are so sweet... You called me brother in our second meeting. That's cool.... Finally I got a brother here..."
Sidhanth said as he drank his shot.
"Let's celebrate this... Bro, it's bad manners, I am having hot drinks and you are just going with this beer.. come on... Let's see who will win in this shot taking game.."

The man sitting next to him was one of competitive minded. He accepted the proposal and they gone for the game. Sidhanth carefully drank a little so that he is in his senses and made him win.

"Recharge card... You are great.. how can you have the whole 9 shots in five mins. Wow...great.... everyone clap you hands....👏👏👏👏"

"Thank you....."

"Bro what's Ur name...??"

"Sidharth"

"Wow... I am Sidhanth... Look we have similar names... Only a letter is different... We are meant to be brothers .. isn't it..."

Sidharth nodded with an agreement.
"What are you doing.."