23

It was nearly 3 in the morning. Sleep didn't show up on Saakshi. She woke up from her bed taking her phone and went towards the balcony. "Shall I call him.... No, why should I ? He could have called me.... He knew I was not well, even then he didn't bothered to send atleast a message.... But... I cant sleep, I am getting worried.. I wish to see him... Atleast hear his voice...". Dealing with much inner conflicts, she unlocked her phone and took contacts. Finding his number she stared it for a whole minute and then turn off the phone . Looking at the full moon shining at her, she took her phone again and selected the message option. without typing anything, she sent the blank message to his number.

He was tossing here and there over the bed. Sleep was far more away from his eyes . Suddenly he heard a beep sound from his phone. "Who could message me at this hour? ". His eyes glittered seeing her name as sender. Without wasting much time, he sat on the bed taking his phone. He opened the message and found nothing. He smiled to himself thinking she must be wide awake waiting for his call, but was reluctant to call him. Atleast she send a blank message, which is more than enough from her side. He stood up from the bed and wore a Jacket. He was residing in a house alone, which was arranged by Devaraj. Sidhanth strictly ordered that he need his complete privacy and arranged a car for himself.

After 2 minutes, her phone rang. She took it before the first ring reach its half. But nothing came out of her mouth. Her eyes were already teared up. Sensing her discomfort, Siddhant broke the silence.

*******Bgm here*****

" Saakshi.."

Taking a deep breath, she replied "Hello........"

"Ah.. You send a message... are you ok... do you want something..?"

Her mind wanted to say, she want him. But she didn't.

"What message... I didn't sent anything"

he smirked from the other side.

"then why you took the call, even without letting it complete its first ring. You were waiting for my call right..."

She was silent. How could he understand her so well... But couldn't recognize her love... Breaking the silence he spoke again.

"I got a blank message from your number, few minutes before. "

"Oh... sorry., may be I send by mistake..."

"Hmm... do you know something...Sometimes a blank message is more powerful than a blank cheque. There we can write the desired amount and , ... here a desired message.. And at present, I think the meaning of this blank message or whats in your mind is 'Sidhant I miss you, and I want to see you now...' , Am I right Mrs.Saaho "

"Absolutely not--", she turned to the other side and stopped suddenly. Her heart skipped a beat, eyes welled up. She couldn't breathe... and refused to believe her eyes. She stood still keeping down the phone from her ears, looking at him.. who was now taking steps towards her.

"Sidhant

"Sidhant..."

"I am sorry Saakshi

"I am sorry Saakshi. Its not because I couldn't understand your love... I thought... Maybe you need more time for all those... But I was wrong. I was furious too.. when you said.. I used you for the throne... Saakshi it's not the truth.., I know my dad wanted me to get married to you, But , I did love you from the moment you entered my life... And now, I just can't live without you... Not for a moment... Teasing you.., fighting with you.. everything has become a routine in my life.. I can't change it, and I don't want to change it. Please.. forgive your stupid husband....."

He opened his arms wide with a charming smile, welcoming her. She smiled between the tears. Without wasting any second she hugged him tight... as tight as she could. His warmth... smell of his cologne... gave her peace and security. She is now with him, the safest place she always wanted to be. Sidhanth held her close to his heart, assuring not allowing anyone to come between them. Her happiness is always his priority. Whatever happens with him, he won't allow anyone to touch his wife. She is his life, his heart beat, his breath. The one who brought happiness back to his life .. the one who stood beside him during the worst. A precious gem that he will never lose at any cost.

She broke the hug and looked at him .
"How did you get in..."

"I have my ways ...."

Thanks for Viswank who gave a duplicate key of the house to Sidhanth.

"But...."

"What you think... I know what's going on you mind.. even it was a blank message, I know it meant you wanted to meet me. That's why I am here... By the way, I am staying three house away from here. So whenever you want to see me, I will be by your side."

She smiled. How much he cares for her... She again went back to his arms.

They were sitting on the bed , leaning over the wall behind. She was still in his arms, playing with the buttons of his shirt. "Saakshi... "

"Hmm... "

"How happy life would have been, if dad was with us. We could have a made a perfect family. "

She was silent. He felt her tears wet his shirt. Sidhanth blamed himself for taking up the topic now. He gently cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Come on ,catch some sleep... You look too tired. "

He caged her in his arms, gently patting her hairs. She drifted into sleep soon. He gently placed her head on the pillow. Giving a good night kiss, he went out of the house .

Hi friends....
Saaho bgms are getting over my head. Ghibran sir is just awesome right. A very talented musician.
Anyways... Do ⭐ and 💬.
Thanks for all your support.
Smile always...
Yours, Annujam