24

Early morning, Saaho came down hearing the continuous knock from the front door. He already saw Devaraj's men coming from the window. So deliberately he decided to open the door after the whole 10 minutes.

"Won't you people allow me to sleep..!!" , He literally shouted at the men closing his eyes and yawning. Saaho received the dangerous glares of 5 mighty goons, looked like hulks.

"Saaho, Devaraj sir wants you there RIGHT NOW. " One of them said stressing the last two words ; their anger clearly visible for making them knock for several minutes.

"Can I brush my teeth atleast..." , Saaho replied retiring to his room for getting ready.

.
.
.
.

Viswank was having tea offered by Anuradha when he decided to show up early morning. Saakshi sat opposite to him at the backyard.

"You both get talking. I want to go to hospital now. There is an emergency. Let me get ready.." , Anu left the alone.

After sipping the tea a bit, he kept the cup on the small coffee table.
"Saakshi... It's been long we have met"

She nodded. "And I even don't want to remember that day I met you for the last time.... That worst day, which changed our lives, that took all our happiness. "

She went through the haunting memories of that day , that moment when she saw the lifeless bodies of Roy and Prithviraj.

Flashback

"Yeah.. we are on the way... Just 10 mins more and---"

CRASH!!!

"DAD!!!!"

.
.
.

Sidhanth and Saakshi ran to the hospital. They stopped infront of ICCU. Viswank and Ibrahim were waiting for them. Sidhanth and Saakshi looked through the glass door. Roy was taking heavy breaths , many kinds of wires attached to his body. Saakshi touched Ibrahim's hand, and looked at face as if asking him something.
"Prithviraj has a sever head injury . Surgery is going on"
She left his hand stepped backwards seating on the chair. Cupping her face, she sat there , crying silently.

Doctor came out of ICCU with a dissatisfied face.
"Doctor... Dad... How is he.."
Sidhanth literally grabbed the collar of the doctor.
"Sorry... We can't do anything. Mr.Roy is taking his last breaths. He wants to meet his son."

The doctor went leaving all of them in great dilemma. They got inside taking small steps. Roy gestured Sidhanth to come near him.
"Siddhant... Will you fulfill my last wish.."

"Dad please.. don't say like that... Nothing will happen.. I won't let anything happen to you.." , Sidhanth held his hand and burst out. Roy touched his forehead.

"Son.. throne of our company is in danger... Waaji is in danger. You ... You should take over it.. B...but for that... You should marry her.."

Roy pointed towards Saakshi who was standing behind Saaho. She looked at him and then to Saaho. Tears were already brimming. Sidhanth glanced at her and then shifted his attention back to Roy.

"Dad... We will talk about this later... It's not the time.."

"It is the time Sidhanth. I... I know I am dying. But ... I can't leave my son alone. ... Ibrahim... Call the registrar... right now... I... I want to see my kids getting married before I close my eyes.."

Saakshi closed her eyes tight, letting her emotions flow in form of tears.

Within 10 mins, the registrar officer has arrived. He asked Sidhanth to sign. Before taking the pen, he looked at his father who was having a gentle smile. And the girl, soon to be his wife, kept her head bent , without looking at anything particular. He could see tears falling from her eyes every now and then. Taking a deep breath, he signed in the place of groom.
Now next was her turn, with trembling hands, without looking at anybody present there, she signed and came towards the bed, near Roy.

"Now officially you both are husband and wife" , the official declared and took a leave.

Soon the doctor got in, "Mr. Khurana is no more."
All stood numb. Without giving the time to react, may be because of the shock, Roy started to breathe heavily.

"Dad!!!..."

Sidhanth grabbed his hand. "Dad.. dad.. please.. don't..."

Roy smiled and gestured Saakshi to come . He took her hand and kept on his son's. "Take... Care of her.." .
That was the last words he said. With a deep heavy breath, Roy's soul left his body.

"DAD!!!!", Sidhanth screamed at his top voice. Saakshi turned and ran out of the hospital block, struggling not to cry. Soon she took the car and drove to their home. Viswank who ran behind her decided to leave her alone.

Opening the front door, she got inside and broke every possible things she could grab. After letting out her frustration she fell on the floor hugging her knees and burst out wailing.

A tear drop escaped from her eyes as she remembered that dreadful day . The day that changed her life . The day she lost her everything in a glimpse.
"Saakshi..." , Viswank's voice get her back to present. He kept his hand on her shoulder and gave an assuring nod.
"Viswank... I don't have anyone in this world other than Sidhanth. And at any cost I can't lose him..."

"I know Saakshi. Don't worry. This is Waaji. Here nothing will happen to him.Because he is the King of Waaji. "

Anuradha came down to them.
"Guys.. I should leave now... "

"Wait Anu... Viswank is leaving now. He will drop you... Isn't it Viswank..?"
Saakshi said who knew the brooming love between them. Viswank nodded and Anuradha went with him.

Saakshi went back to those memories , how happily she lived with Roy and Prithviraj. She was their daughter. Both of them gave so much love and care... Saved her multiple times from death. But she couldn't...

That's how Siddhakshi got married 😀😀😀😀 So much drama right 😂
What to do, I am becoming a drama queen day by day😝😝😝
By the way, how us the new cover...
One more thing,..
We are #1 in Prabhas💖💖💖💖
Do ⭐ and 💬
Smile always
Annujam