32

"Oh My God.. Sir, what are you saying
.. somebody disturbed your sleep with alarms, added salt in your morning coffee.. and humiliated you infront of the board members... Sir ... What's happening.."

Saaho tried to exaggerate the incidents in all possible ways, increasing Devaraj's frustration.

"Who the hell is playing with me... It's too much to leave... "

Devaraj screamed before Saaho, who came a while ago , to witness the fun of frustrated Devaraj.

"Viswank is your only enemy I guess. What if he has done all these sir.."

"No.. he is not a silly player. I don't think he is interested in playing Tom and Jerry with me. Viswank won't fight from behind... This.. this is someone else.."

A slight smirk came and faded in a second on Sidhant's face. He took a pen and played with it between the fingers.

"Hmm.. ok sir.. I will search for your new enemy. I should leave now. Don't forget about your surprise today. Be ready for that.."

Saaho walked away without giving a chance to Devaraj to speak up.

Devaraj needed some rest urgently.
"Look.. I wanna have a body massage right now.."

.
.
.

The doorbell of kalki's house rang in the early morning. Without completing her beauty sleep, she went out to open the door.

She found four men, dressed in black T-shirts. They were more like some bodyguards, with well fit body and shaved hairstyle.

"Yes.. who are you.. how can I help you..?"

One of them stepped forward and gave her his phone.
"Viswank sir send us. Here he will talk to you.."

She took the phone from his hand,
"Hello.. Viswank.."

"Kalki ji... Good morning. Sorry to disturb you at this hour. But I need you here right now. Please get in the car with them now. "

".. ok..."

She gave back the phone . "I will come after taking my phone. "

"No need ma'am.. we will send you back soon.. come with us.."

Kalki's mind was warning. Yet she decided to go with them . What ever it.. something was not right, else why did Viswank didn't called her through her cellular, rather than sending someone.

Kalki sat inside the . Two on front, two on back.. Kalki sat in between. Soon her hands were tied up.
"Hey what are you-"

Before completing , they plastered her mouth with a piece of tape. And then covered her whole face with a dark clothe.
The car moved...
.
.
.

(Bgm here. Listen start reading after the BHOOM dialogue 😛)

Resting peacefully, enjoying the massage , Devaraj relieved a bit from the morning scenerio.
After 10 mins of relief, he got a call from Viswank.

"Hello.."

"Hello Mr.Devaraj... enjoying your body massage ha... I know I am disturbing you... But, it's something important that I should do."

"Ey.. Spit out what you wanna say.."

"Cool Mister... You please carry on with your luxury bath, because.... Because it's the last bath, of your entire life time."

"Hey ey ey...!! What the hell are you speaking"

"A mere fact. I have something for you... please listen.."

Viswank kept the phone near her lips. "Speak" , he ordered.

"De...Deva.. "

Startled for a moment, he soon recognized his beloved wife's voice.
"Kalki ..."

"Deva... Deva please save me... Please.."

Viswank took back the phone. "That's enough for your husband.."

"So, Devaraj , your better half is in my custody. If you want to see her alive , bring that Saaho with the black box to me"

Devaraj let out a smirk.
"Hmm... What you think Viswank, I will obey you. You are still a kid. I know how to save my wife. Better you leave her... Else..."

"Else... Else Nothing. Because do you know why, you are fighting alone... All alone, with no army. All your so called people are now under my control."

Surprised.. or astonished.. Devaraj stood still.

"Not only that, inside the whole Khurana Mansion , only you are left. Nobody is there beside you."

Devaraj looked behind, he found no one else. He moved out of the washroom, searched every single room of the mansion, but.. no use... He was left behind...alone...

"Viswank... Viswank--"

"Wait wait.. don't scream Devaraj. Because no one is going to hear you. Do you want to know why all the people left you alone...
It's because .... Hmm.. Khurana Mansion is going to demolish in less than one minute."

"WHAT!!!"

"Yeah.. if you stand near some window, you can escape... Else... You know, I don't want you to die so easily.
So, good luck Mr.Devaraj... Bye... Hope to see you soon,if you are alive."

"Hello... Hello...."
The call disconnected. Devaraj threw the phone and it splited into several pieces.

.
.
.

A bit far away, inside a parked car, Saakshi and Sidhanth sat facing the Khurana Mansion.
Saakshi held the remote tight. Her home then.. is going to end its life with her own hands...
She is not sad, because... The moment Devaraj claimed it as his, it is no more her home.. it's just a building, where she led a beautiful face of life...

"Ready...", Sidhanth asked, keeping her palm over hers... She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Three... Two... One... BHOOM!!"

Saakshi pressed the remote button.
With a huge sound, the bombs installed started to blast.

Devaraj heard the sound of blasts. He ran out to the door, but unfortunately , it was locked from outside.
'if you stand near some window, maybe you can save your life..'

Without wasting much time he went near an open window.
All the bombs blasted, the ceiling fell down, and the whole Khurana Mansion demolished within seconds.
Devaraj jumbed out within a split second.

Saakshi and Sidhanth saw the whole building collapsing to the ground and turning into ashes.

With injuries all over the body, and a large concrete piece over his leg, he turned his head back to witness the destruction of his emerging empire.
His eyes were red and teary with anger and pain. Soon he realized , everything is starting to fall off. He end..is nearing..

Updated soon right 😬😬😬
Nothing much to say...
All stay safe... Hygiene is our only Moto now. Wash your hands with handwashes and sanitisers .
Stay healthy.
Yours.,
Annujam