7

"Saakshi !!"

She was startled to hear Shinde's voice from his cabin. She ran to the room to enquire what happened...

"Sir...what happened..?"

"Murder!!"

"What...where sir..."

"There is an old building in the outskirts of the town. Four most wanted criminals are found dead there. You should go with the team and the forensic team right now..."

"Ok sir.."

Sid : "Sir, can I accompany her..?"

Shinde : "Sure Sidhanth... "

*Bgm here... Wait a sec for that intro music to complete*

All of them took the car and reached the spot soon. Police were already present there and soon forensic department started their job. Saakshi got in the entrance door and found one dead there. She examined the door and the room.

Saakshi : "Not single sign of attack. No breaking of doors. Probably a person who is close to them will be the killer. Or... Maybe he would have knocked the door, then this man opened it , and the very next moment he was shot. "

"Brilliant" , clapped Sidhanth as he went to the next room. Saakshi followed him. There also the body was near door.

Sid : "Hearing the bullet sound , this man must have came to have a check. He must have saw the murder, but was too late as the bullet shot his heart. "

Goswami : "The murder seems to be straight forward, isn't it sir... No dialogues or stupid fights. Straight shooter, like our Billa.. "

"Exactly, You too are brilliant..." , Sidhanth patted the shoulder of Goswami and smiled. Goswami shied a bit and mumbled a thanks. Saakshi rolled her eyes and went to the next spot. The next body was laying on the floor with a gun on his hand.

Saakshi : "Look here, this man has a gun with him. He must have tried to shoot the murder. But look, he got shot behind the head, but he is laying facing the door... "

Sid : "Simple, the killer is not a single person. Two or more. And turn there... A door is over there too..."

Saakshi glanced at the door. She move towards it and found the body at the corridor. He was also shot at head.

"He also must have came in hearing the sound. Poor guy... " , Sidhanth let a out a sigh.

Goswami : "You both are very clever...sir ... How did you managed to say the whole thing ..."

Sid : "Goswami... Every murder does have a story behind it. And if we try to analyse the crime spot, we can get a rough sketch of that story... Understood.."

Goswami: "yes sir.."

"Danny, I don't think it's something big . These four were eating the nerves of police for the past few years right.."

"Yes ma'am"

"Hmm.. now it's finished. I think it will be someone whom they know, or close to... Probably out of there rivals. After the autopsy, do the necessities to cremate these bodies and close the case... "

"Ok ma'am..."

"Danny", Sidhanth took the attention of both.  "Danny, if any of their internal organs are working then donate it ... Atleast that will reduce their punishment in hell..."

Danny and Goswami let out a chuckle and nodded in agreement.
Saakshi went out to her followed by Sidhanth.

"Saakshi madam seems to be angry today..  what's the matter.?? " Sidhanth blocked her as she tried to get in to the driving seat.

"I am always like this Sidhanth... "

"Oh.. that means the arrogant lady is back... I thought you must have turned a bit soft after yesterday's incident..."

She rolled her eyes. "Everyone has a weakpoint. And yesterday , yes I was weak. And your support did helped me alot last night. Thanks for that. Now don't expect anything else.... "

He shrugged his shoulders and get seated at the passenger seat.
He was looking and smiling at the lady beside him. She is strange.. very much strange. It's not easy to bring smile on that face... If anyone else was in her place, after the last night's incident, must have turned mad at his love. But this girl.... No... He underestimated her...

She stopped the car infront of a mall.
"I am going to buy some groceries. You can either sit here or accompany me.."

"I would love to follow you... Ah.. I mean... accompany you.."

She throw a glare at him and get out of the car. They were on the supermarket. She was buying things while he just followed her . She felt his gaze and looked at him. He looked around and took a soap and kept in the trolley. "I just took a soap to bath... why are you glaring at me..."

"It's a washing soap" , she kept it back.

He widened his eyes and looked here and there

He widened his eyes and looked here and there. She nodded her head sideways and carryon with the shopping. He followed with a smile.

"We should reach airport soon. That lady will be coming . If couldn't follow her , all our plans will fail..."

"Don't take stress Saakshi, We wil get her soon...What was her name btw ??"

"Kalki.."