2

Roy Mansion, Waji

Viswank was busy practicing his shooting skills. He was always a weapon lover from childhood. And Guns, where his favourite. Even he had a collection of guns, which crossed more than 100 types, which ranged from size small to hold in a palm ; to large that need atleast the energy of a whole muscular body to hold.

Ibrahim, Kalki and some other men were along with him , in the open terrace. Kalki was nervous to see his cool face ; her mind was with that 2lakh crores. She cleared her throat and decided to speak up.

"Ah... Viswank.... How will we give back that 2lakh crores back to the investors... Did you have any idea..."

Viswank stopped his shooting session and turned towards her. He with a smirk , lit a cigarette and took 2 puffs.

"Come with me..."

Viswank eyed at his men to stop, only Kalki and Ibrahim followed Viswank.
They got in the elevator that operates with his fingerprint. Kalki did noticed this. They went to the 6th floor . That floored seemed to be empty. Cameras and laser security systems were installed there, all worked with his finger print.  Soon they reached infront of an iron door with an led display. It seems like a locker.

"This is the locker, were all the wealth of Roy Group is guarded. And the amount of money in it is twice what is lost.... (He averted his gaze to Kalki from the door) which means, more than 4lakh crores. "

Kalki stood with wide open eyes. Her excitement was at peak which caused her losing her breath. She took her inhaler and inhaled a puff.
Ibrahim was closely watching her.

"The Device to open this... The Black Box, it's in India, probably in Hyderabad.  Dad....had it with him while he went to India.  The only two persons who know about the black box was Dad and Prithviraj. And They are no more... The suitcase that contained the black box is missing. I will send Ibrahim to India to find it and bring it back. "

Kalki looked at Ibrahim who nodded an agreement. The evil brain in her mind worked fast. She remembered Devaraj specifying about a suitcase he got from Roy , while murdering him. Deva couldn't open it as the suitcase has some number lock. So gave to someone to guard it.

"Viswank... Roy sir is no longer with you. You are new to this company. And you need someone besides you, as you know we have many enemies. If you send Ibrahim too away from you now, I think its dangerous. So.... I will go to India. "

______________________________________

ETF office, Hyderabad

Goswami came in with the criminal to Saakshi. She gave him a death glare.
"What dis you think... you can lead a happy life after killing your own friends. Why don't you criminals just understand , punishment will be surely given to those who did crimes , whoever it be... And now it's your turn. 
Goswami, take him to the police custody right now."

She turned back to the glass window.

"Hey Stop!!"

She heard Goswami scream. While she turned, she saw that criminal running followed by Goswami.

*Bgm plays here....*

She took her gun from the drawer and held it in a steady manner.

*Cut*

The same time a black SUV rushed in to the compound of ETF, with a loud horn.

*Cut*

Sakshi stopped her path hearing the car horn and took a reverse step.

*Cut*
Goswami along with some constables ran behind the criminal.

The car stopped with a sudden break infront of the front door taking a stunt round.

The criminal stunned to see the car stop so close, but ran through the other side.

*Cut*

Sakshi leaned towards the rails in the balcony of her cabin, watching the entry of the SUV and running of the culprit. She stayed rather calm.

*Cut*

A pair of legs wearing black boots stepped down from the car. He closed the car door after giving a good examination of the building infront of him. He removed the sunglasses he was wearing and a slight smirk came over his face.

*Cut*

*Cut*

Sakshi looked at the figure leaning more towards the rails. She was playing with her fingers, but eyes kept staring on the new avatar without even blinking.

*Cut*

Hearing Goswami's screams, the man looked back at the figure running for his life. He looked around and found a brick. With a smirk he took it ....aimed.... And threw on the criminal. It hit his head and the next second he fell down with a loud scream. The man went towards him and dragged him by collar.
"I won't leave anyone who does a crime.... understood...." ,He said stressing each word.

*Cut*

Sakshi stood straight by seeing the six feet cutout dragging the culprit towards the police. She turned back and walked forward. 
She climbed down the stairs and the made her way to the front door, not before keeping her gun in its holder.

The man, who rather looked handsome in just his formals, handed over the culprit to the police.

His eyes the stuck on that beautiful yet arrogant lady coming towards him , wearing a black formal pants and a deep red shirt. He looked at from head to toe and mumbled "beautiful" ; then took slight steps towards her.

She forwarded her hand for handshake .

"Welcome Mr. Chakravarthy.... I am Sakshi, cheif officer if ETF."

He nodded with a very slight smile and shook the hands.

Now the game begins

Now the game begins....