21

Morning rays hit her eyes disturbing the sleep. Opening her eyes gently, Saakshi glanced to the opposite side. The side was empty. She found herself in his shirt and thought about last night. A gentle smile crept on her lips. She woke up from her bed and went to washroom for her morning chores.

After a shower Saakshi came out drying her hairs.  She found him busy packing bags... her bags..
"Sidhanth.. why are you packing my bags. ? Are we going somewhere..? "

"Not us , you are going to Waaji. "

"What... Me.. alone.. ?" , She was surprised, to find him not meeting her eyes.

"Sidhanth I am talking to you. Please look at my face...and speak.." Saakshi came forward and stood before him. But he suddenly turned to the opposite side before answering her.

"Ibrahim will be here within half an hour. You... Better get ready soon."

He was about to leave when she held his wrist. "What about you..?"

He took a deep breath. "I already told you my plan yesterday. Devaraj himself will come and take me to Waaji. "

"But it's dangerous Sidhanth ."

" Dangerous for you, not for me Saakshi. And I don't want to endanger your life for my revenge. Go back to Waaji. I will you once after completing my revenge"

"So .... You don't want me beside you..?"

"No. It's about my family... My company... My revenge... I can take care of it"

Saakshi left his wrist offended. She never expected him to say this. Was it their family,.... their company... And their revenge. How did it became 'his' , even after last night.

"And one more thing Saakshi... I.. I am sorry for yesterday. I actually didn't know what to do. You were trembling like hell. So... So I didn't find any other option . I am sorry. "

Sidhanth left the room closing the door behind. Saakshi clutched her fist, closed her eyes leaving a warm tear drop escape. She grabbed a vase she found next and throw it on the floor breaking into pieces, as her heart broke. He did hear the sound of the vase, but didn't dared to go to her.

Later after half an hour, Ibrahim landed in the helicopter just above the flat they are staying. Sidhanth came towards him with her trolly, followed by Saakshi. Ibrahim hugged Sidhanth, afterall they are meeting after weeks. Saakshi also greeted him with a side hug. He felt a tension between the couple. So he excused himself and decided to wait in the copter. 

They were silent. And Sidhanth decided to break it. "Ah... Take care Saakshi... I... I will try to take you home soon..."

She smirked sarcastically. And then looked straight to his eyes.
"What do you think Mr.Saaho... "

He felt the seriousness in her voice and her anger when she addressed him that way.

"Don't do the mistake of being the hero as we see in movies. Because you can't succeed alone. "

Sidhanth shrink his eyebrows. "What you mean.."

" I mean what I said. You may can reach Devaraj and kill him. But you won't ever get that 2 lakh crores of yours without my help. "
She paused for a moment and continued looking at the opposite direction.
"Because I am the only one who knows where the money is... And I am the only key to it.."

"Saakshi...", He was confused rather surprised. How did she know about this.

"So Mr. Saaho , we will meet next at Waaji. , Only if you need your money back. And I hope you didn't forget about the board members who are waiting for their money. "

She walked forward a few steps and returned back to him.
  "One more thing. A fever can't make me that weak , not to resist if someone tries to abuse me physically. And about last night... , I thought it's out of love... but your guilty face made me feel wrong. Don't know when my heart beat started to fall for you. And yes I did love you... But I realise , you see this as a mistake. "

He could see her tears fell down, which she was trying hard to control. Saakshi turned back taking her luggage from his hand , and seated in the copter. The door closed and it took its height. Saakshi bursted into tears, cupping her face. Ibrahim understood something really bad has happened, but didn't interfered.

Down at the helipad, Sidhanth fall on his knees, trying to digest what she said. He loved her immensely and he felt guilty for claiming her, even after he knew she too loved him. Why their life is too complicated.. why can't they live as some normal couples...

Brushing off his thoughts and tears , Sidhanth took his phone and dialed Viswank.
"Viswank.. I am ready. Now it's your turn. Inform Devaraj about my hideout"

Update after long... I know . Sorry and thanks for waiting. Got all your messages for update. And here I am... Next update on tomorrow 😀😀😀😀
Keep smiling
Lots of love
Annujam😘😘😘