11

Saakshi got ready and came out of the room. He was standing with crossed arms leaning on the backside of the couch. She stopped seeing him .
"Why your face shows so much uneasiness Saakshi..."

She nodded disagreeing and smiled faintly.

"I know.. you must be scared. Inside that big bank, you standing all alone at midnight , that too locked from outside. What that robber tries to harm you... After all you are a girl.."

"Excuse me... What you mean by that.." , she was getting serious on his comments. And his smirk was making her more furious.

"Look Mr.Sidhant, yes I will be all alone inside that big building.."

"True .." , he came one step forward.

"And that building will be locked from outside"

"Very true.." , taking another step.

"Maybe that robber will try to harm me too.."

"Yeah .." , another step nearing her.

"But it doesn't mean I can't handle him. Don't underestimate a woman. I am strong to enough to catch him.."

"Exactly" , a wider step made him stand right infront of her. She startled for a moment seeing him so close. He pushed her towards him grabbing her waist. "Then why so nervous, you are strong enough to handle any situation. "

She nodded and smiled.
" Saakshi, get ready... After the mission accomplishment we will go for a loong tour..."

"Tour..??"

"Yeah.. I will take you and fly high.." , his voice more husky and silent.
She distracted herself and left from his hold.

"I am going. Don't sit here lazily... Get ready and go to office... Goswami has called me twice. "
She said as she opened the front door and went out. He stood there watching her moving away with a smile.

Saakshi soon reached the bank. They were going to close it for the day.
"Everything is set right... " , Asked Saakshi. They gave her a positive reply . "Ok fine.. I will be sitting in the camera room. I don't want anybody here., Even the security. Within half an hour the police force will cover the area. "
They assured her and went out. They locked her inside the building, keeping the locker room unlocked , as per her instructions.

Time passed... It's already midnight.
Sidharth was seated on his car which was parked a bit away from the bank. He made a call to Saakshi.
"All set..??" .

"Yes... "

"Ok good. I will reach within half an hour.."

The call was disconnected. He started the car and drove off.

*Bgm here*

Sidhanth wore his black jacket and gloves. He took the car keys and get down covering his head with the hoodie.