"I'm hungry~" he whined, tapping the countertop with his finger, weakly.

"You- Urgh, you've interrupted me just because you're hungry?! It's your lunchtime, so go out and eat! You're an adult!"

"I want that tteokbokki you bought last time, but I don't know where it is."

"I can give you the location-"

"Pleaseee~ Get it for me~" Hyun Wook immediately clasped his hand together, begging. Exactly hitting his big sister's soft spot.

"I can't believe you," Hyun Ae sighed, finally defeated by her brother. She walked around the counter and picked up her bag from the drawer in the corner.

"Hehe. I love you noona!" Hyun Wook giggled, patting her shoulders happily.

"For someone who is younger than me, but looking like a bodyguard. Are you trying to act cute? Sheesh! Be grateful I'm soft because it's you, you lazy bum," Hyun Ae chuckled, pinching both of his cheeks, unaware of Yoon Hee watching and giggling at the sight.

"He's cute, right?" Hyun Ae asked Yoon Hee, who then immediately nodded.

Before Hyun Ae left the shop, she glanced at Namjoon, and as if he sensed it, he looked up from his book to her. Using gestures, she informed him that she had to go out, and then he nodded in his response and waved at her.

"Be safe, Hyunnie noona!" Hyun Wook said, waving his hand at her as she finally left the shop.

***

"Phew! That was... a long queue," Hyun Ae exhaled as she stepped out of the full tteokbokki shop. She looked to her side, where there was still a long line in the queue.

Shaking her head, she glanced at the plastic in her hand. One serving of tteokbokki for her brother. "Well, I got it anyway."

She began to walk by the sidewalk, on her way to the subway station back, when suddenly she was stopped by a group of three high-school girls with their black masks on.

Oh no, Hyun Ae gasped inside, immediately hugging the food closer to her chest as she took a step back, realizing her current situation.

"Found you," the girl in the middle said when the other two suddenly linked their arms, each on both of Hyun Ae's arms. They began to drag her towards the nearest small alley by the sidewalk.

"W-W-Wait, hey! Let me go! Let me go-"

"Shut up!" the same girl hissed as she grabbed Hyun Ae's neck tight, making her short of breath instantly.

Oh no, I'm screwed.

*

"Ah!!!"

Hyun Ae shrieked as her knees scraped the road surface. As she propped herself up by her elbows, she took a glance at her side, just to see the take-out she had earlier was ruined.

She turned and sat up, pushing herself back against the wall behind her as she asked the young girls.

"What do you guys want from me?!"

One of them stepped forward and crouched down in front of her. Then a hand reached out to Hyun Ae's collar, grabbing it.

"We want you to STAY AWAY FROM OUR YOONGI OPPA!" the girl warned, slapping Hyun Ae's left cheek with her other hand.

Ah... the sasaengs, Hyun Ae thought to herself as her head hung weakly to one side. And before she could turn to face the girl, something hard hit her head.

An egg was thrown on her head.

"Throw more on her! She deserves it!"

And on that command, one by one, eggs were thrown at Hyun Ae, who was trying to protect herself with her arms up over her head, crying as she screamed.