Episode 10: Gold Mine

Start from the beginning

"Can we train too?"

Demi felt herself let out a breath. "This is not going to end well."

Simon let out a laugh. He moved to stand next to Demi. "The team is coming together."

Lauren gave a nod. Hailee and Troy excitedly got closer to the other rangers. Lauren looked at the Rangers. "I guess we are switching things up. Camila, you and Troy train. Normani, you take on Hailee. Dinah, you and Lucy. Ally and Shawn."

Lauren moves to sit on the ground, wanting to watch the  team train before giving notes.

Troy groaned when he hit the ground. Camila let out a laugh, shaking her head.

PRHR

Troy placed raw meat on his face, looking annoyed. Ally walked up to him, letting out a laugh. She placed her hands on his neck, getting his attention. He gave her a pout.

Ally just leaned forward and kissed his lips. Troy couldn't keep the smile off his face.

PRHR

"It thought you had them," Lord Zadicus asked, looking deep in thought. He turned to look at Will, who had a smirk on his face.

"I have a plan," he said.

Lord Zadicus looked at him, gave him a nod. He turned back, wondering just what the human had in plan.

Commercial Break

Then

Princess Lorelei looked at the being in front of her, her eyes filled with rage. "What do you mean we aren't worthy?"

The Gatekeeper just smirked. "You have darkness in your heart, you won't be able to hold the power."

Lorelei took a step forward, her hands in fists.

"But her heart is pure."

Lorelei took a step back, and all three visitors turned to see Princess Valaine standing behind them.

PRHR

"We should tell them," Hailee said, glaring at the person in front of them. "We're a team, we all should know everything. I'm not keeping another secret."

Troy frowned, before shaking his head. "No. I'm not asking you to keep it a secret, I'm just asking for more time."

Hailee closed her eyes, before giving him a nod. "Okay. But if anyone asks, I will tell them."

Troy just gave her a smile. "That's all I need."

Hailee sighed, shaking her head. Troy grinned at her and walked out of the room, leaving the Ranger Fanatic alone.

PRHR

Camila placed her bag down, looking at the teenager in front of her. She felt her hands tremble. "H-how are you?"

Lucy smiled. She bit her lip. "I'm good. How are you?"

Camila gave her a nod. "Good. Yeah, good. So, how do you like being a Ranger?"

"I'm not really a Ranger," Lucy answered, shrugging her head.

"You're the one out there. You're a Power Ranger too."

Lucy couldn't help but smile. A small blush appeared on both girl's faces, as they sat in silence.

PRHR