All His Fault

I stared at him with fury. Jaejoong walked up to me, "You don't miss me, lil sis?"

"Are you ok, Eunnie?" Baekhyun pouted. I just started walking away. Then Baekhyun followed, "Are you guys ok? You don't seem to like sunbaenim a bit."

"I don't like him at all," I said.

"What's he do to you? Did he hurt you?!"

"Something like that."

"He hurt my Eunnie! How could he?" Baekhyun put his fist in the air. Then put it down, "Wait, what'd he do?"

"I'll tell you soon."

"Eun Yeun, I need to come and stay with you guys," Jaejoong yelled from behind. I turned to him, "You cheapo, you have money."

"Your mom called and told me to keep an eye on you. I'm staying with you guys."

"No, you're not, and you're lying. Mom knows I have Baekhyun," I retorted. Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "You think you know what mom says all the time."

"You know why? Because I wasn't the one that ran away from home that night!" I burst, "mom didn't ever want to see you after that, so she didn't call you. She hated you because you left. Mom wouldn't answer your calls, so you're lying."

"What did you say?!"

-Reader's View-

Baekhyn looked at the both of them, then he parted them, "I'll buy Jaejoong a room!! Let's just get going, it's dark!"

Eun Yeun looked at him and smiled, "You're the best." She picked up her bags and started walking to their hotel, they'll be staying at. Jaejoong glared at her and then saw Chen, Chanyeol, Xiumin, and Tao, "You guys are here too?! Yay!! I won't be alone!"

"Sorry sunbaenim, we're not here to hang out with you, we're here to hang out with Eunnie and Baekhyun!!!" Chanyeol said. Jaejoong looked at him and looked down, "Oh.....ok...... No one wants to hang out with me..."

"I agree," Chen trolled.

"YAH!!!!!! DON'T GET ME STARTED!!!" Jaejoong yelled.

"Guys, it's a good time to.....RUN!!!!!!!!!" Tao screamed. Jaejoong was going full speed at them.

"If we die, let's live in a happy world together ok?" Xiumin said.

"I agree! I love you hyung!TT^TT" Chanyeol said.

Eun Yeun looked around at the room they were staying at. Baekhyun glanced at her, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, but it looks like this cost a lot."

"Don't worry, our parents are company owners, they can do whatever they want. I'm so happy~ Lee Eun Yeun is now Byun Eun Yeun, making her mine and mine only." He started unpacking his stuff happily. Eun Yeun started to do the same thing.

It was now night time and Baekhyun planned something great for her, a romantic dinner. He got dressed and Eun Yeun was still choosing which dress to wear. "What to do? I can't find the right dress today." Then she saw the necklace Baek's mom gave her. It was a nice silver one, so she was going to wear her black dress. Baekhyun waited for Eun Yeun to be done. "Hurry up, we've gotta go!" Baekhyun said.

"I'm done!" Eun Yeun said coming out with her dress on. Baekhyun smiled and then looked closer, "Hey, that's my necklace."

"It is, your mom gave it to me," Eun Yeun said.

"It looks good on you."

"Thank you, Baek."

"Let's get going."